LEE'S CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since August 2001

Lee's Carpet Cleaning has been in business since 1982 servicing the North shore and surrounding suburbs from Wheeling, IL. Lee continues to be fully committed to giving you quality cleaning, done right. When you request our service, Lee will send fully insured trained uniform technicians to your home/business on time and provide you the most detailed high quality cleaning. ...

Prestige Grout, Tile & Stone Inc.

Prestige Grout, Tile & Stone is a high quality restoration / installation company. We combine the best products along with the most skilled professionals in todays industry. We pride ourselves in being the most prestigious company in the business and making sure that every customer is always 100% satisfied.

Award 2019
Offers by Prestige Grout, Tile & Stone Inc. on Angie's List

04/11/2018

At the risk of sounding boring, my review is again totally positive. The guys who came to my condo were thorough, professional, and friendly. I couldn't have asked for better service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and furniture cleaning in my home

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

10/12/2015

quality of work has been excellent. Price is very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just rug cleaning this last time. Lee has done great work in rental unit for me including urine soaked carpeting and hard wood floor repair on floors that were mistreated by pets.

11/25/2014

The job went well,work was performed in a timely,neat manner.We would use the service again,no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpet in our home

09/01/2014

The were a few minutes past their scheduled time, but they called to let me know.  It wasn't an issue.  They were courteous , friendly, & quick.  They were aware of the fact that I had a dog & cat to be sure neither of them got out during the cleaning.  I would recommend them to anyone.  My carpet wasn't super wet like Stanley steamer's have done in the past. It dried in the time frame they gave m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned 2 bedrooms, 2 closets,  living room, hall runner & staircase.  They had their job cut out for them.  I have an old cat that had urinated in my closet and bedroom.  They were able to get rid of all traces of it.

01/14/2014

This carpet cleaning experience was wonderful!  Both technicians knew what they were doing and cleaned our shop carpeting thoroughly and efficiently.  I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned our shop carpeting.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Wood Floors, Fire & Smoke Damage, Carpet Repairs, Oriental Rugs, Water Damage, Steam Pressure Washing

MasterCard, Discover, Check