KLEES ELECTRIC

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since July 2010

Electrical...

Mikus Electric & Generator

Residential Electric service company installing switches to home standby generators. We do anything residential. No job too small or too large. Fully screened and backround checked. No subcontractors, owner operated. Flat rate pricing. Know the price of your job up front.

08/16/2017

It went very well. The two Electricians were very professional and explained everything they were doing to me. When they left I was expecting to pay them for the work, when they told me the owner would bill me for the work. One week later I received a bill and promptly paid it. I would definitely use this company for any future electrical work in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed two new wires (20 amp) pulled from main circuit box in basement to 2 floor of house to put two upstairs bathrooms on their own circuit. Many outlets and wall switches required to be opened to determine the run from basement to upstairs bathrooms. After wires were connected the two Electricians reconnected and re-twisted wire connecting in every outlet and switch they opened. They also replaced a bad 15 amp circuit, and installed a new 20 amp circuit along with two new 20 amp GIF outlets in both bathrooms.

07/22/2017

I needed to have some new electrical wires run from basement fuse panel to upstairs to off load 2 bath rooms outlet load on the circuit. The two electricians that came out were very knowledgeable about older house wiring and they were friendly and explained what they were doing throughout the process. I would use Klees Electric again for  any electrical work in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

10/07/2016

CATEGORY generator installers

12/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reasonably priced, punctual, thorough

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had the yearly tune up of my generator done, everything went fine.

Electrical