Amruss Inc & Isabela Skalna Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1040 S Milwaukee Ave Suite 275

Wheeling, IL 60090

Amruss Inc Home Improvement has been in business for more than 20 years. Everybody knows us for our professional window washing and gutter cleaning services. But besides those, we also provide the whole variety of other services like Power Washing, Deck Restoration, Garage Cleaning, Caulking and Grout services. We offer fast, high quality and professional services with affordable pricing. We value every customer and strive to provide the best service possible. Award-winning. Additional DBA - Amruss Inc. Cost is determined by the job....

Window Cleaning (2503)Gutter Cleaning (1402)Pressure Washing (401)House Cleaning (345)Handyman Services (201)Windows (169)Home and Garage Organization (116)Ceramic Tile (93)Gutters (85)Bathtub Restoration (62)Deck Maintenance (46)General Remodeling (23)

12/09/2019

They arrived on time and did whatever I asked. He was very friendly and professional. It was a small job but I still felt my business was appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2nd floor lights put up

CATEGORY window cleaning, holiday decorators

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

Thank you very much for a great review of our service! We greatly appreciate it and look forward to work with you again in the near future.

11/17/2019

I was told a technician would come on Sat. Nov. 2 to give a quote. The technician arrived on time and I walked him around to the back to point out algae that was on the North side of the building. I asked if he could remove it. He said it would be no problem. I asked if he used chemicals and he said he used only water. He indicated he would charge $250 to clean the building and $130 to clean the d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested a quote to pressure wash the north and south sides of my vinyl sided two flat and a separate quote to pressure wash a small Trex deck on the south side of the second floor.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

Dear [Member Information Removed], Thank you very much for such a detailed review. We understand that you wanted to express your dissatisfaction with our service, but some of the information in your review is not fully correct and accurate. Our office staff and technician communicated with you multiple times about those spots on your siding. We tried our best to explain that some of the spots, are...

11/04/2019

Fast!! They reached out within an hour or two on a Saturday, and the job was done before noon the following Monday! They also provided an estimate for installing gutter screens. Olga was very nice, easy to talk to, and quick to follow up on everything. Very impressed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

Thank you very much for a great review of our service! We greatly appreciate it and look forward to work with you again in a near future.

09/21/2019

One worker was sent out to my home. He worked quickly and did all that I asked. He could not complete both gutter cleaning and window washing in the 1 hour allotted, and he seemed in a rush, especially when I added on the garage gutters that I thought I had ordered but of which he was unaware. A little cleaning up was required of me for debris dropped outside the bucket. Otherwise, the work was do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning Window washing

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are sorry that it seemed our tech was in a rush. We usually schedule every order with plenty of time for completion, and the tech had more than 1 hour open for you, so gutter cleaning on a garage should not be a problem at all. However, If the garage is detached usually gutter cleaning on a garage is a separate service and is charged separately because garag...

08/29/2019

They came out and did a great job. They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

Thank you very much for A rating of our services. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

08/23/2019

Great guys, thorough, all went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate it! Amruss Inc.T eam

08/15/2019

On time, good job, not an A because missed cleaning 3 tracks and some were just ok in cleaning aspect. Cleaning of windows and power washing was very good, very professional and efficient. Had me check work on siding before moving on and made sure to confirm pricing and what i wanted before starting windows. In and out in 1 day, as promised!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power wash siding of 2-story house, wash windows inside and out (~30), brush screens, clean window tracks

CATEGORY window cleaning, replacement windows, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Thank you very much for your review. It means a lot to us. We are looking forward to working with you again in the near future. Amruss Inc. Team

07/25/2019

Gutter cleaning went great... We were scheduled quickly, they showed up exactly when promised and did a great job. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

Thank you very much for your review. It means a lot to us. We are looking forward to working with you again in the near future. Amruss In. Team

07/22/2019

We asked for a quote and were called back very promptly. We received an estimate over the phone and set up an appointment for the next day. When they arrived, I found out that they had misquoted based on single (not double hung windows). Each window is counted as two if you have double hung windows. Since this was their error, they only charged the originally quoted amount. The window cleaner work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning (inside and outside)

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are looking forward to do service for you again in a near future.

07/19/2019

I was very satisfied with our services. Olga delivered prompt estimates, personal communications, appointment reminders, an invoice text and was attentive to detail. Alex and Constantine were awesome and incredibly hard working, especially in the 95 degree heat this July. I loved the online estimates and invoice via text. I would hire Amruss again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwashing of siding, roof, terrace and sidewalks; gutter cleaning and window washing

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

Thank you very much for a great review of our services. We really appreciate it and looking forward to provide services for you again in a near future. Olga and Amruss Inc. Team

Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Window Caulking, Power Washing, Deck & Fence Maintenance, Winter Services, Garage Cleaning, Maid Service.

Plumbing, roofing, masonry, electrical and pest control.

Not Applicable