ALL FLOOD & FIRE RESTORATION

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 7 Reviews

All Flood & Fire is a locally owned remediation & restoration company. We offer 24 hour emergency service for water damage clean-up, fire & smoke clean-up, sewage damage & mold remediation. We are committed to bringing our customers home & business back to pre-loss condition as soon as possible. We are insured, trained and certified....

North Village Companies

North Village Companies is reinventing construction. From large scale renovations and remodels to the simplest handyman projects, out team of over 40 trade professionals is there to help every step of the way. The process starts with our amazing office management team who will help coordinate your free in home estimate or handyman request. Our project development team will meet with you and help turn your ideas into your dream project. The project development team will get you ready for construction while handling all of the estimating, permitting, and ordering. Our construction team will be the professionals you never knew existed in the trades. We hire the best tradesman in the region and put the team through constant training and development so you have a professional high quality team always, guaranteed!

01/23/2019

We had a water leak that went through 3 floors of our house. Bob came out immediately and his crew arrived the next day. Cornelio, Edwin, Luis and the rest of the crew were amazing. They were meticulous with their work and got everything dried out over a period of days. They were friendly, communicated well with me and let me know exactly what they were doing. They returned a couple of times to ch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Leak

05/18/2015

An old dirty and matted carpet looks new again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned dirty and matted carpet so that it looks new.  Edwin, the technician, uses a powerful truck based vacuum with a truck based water heater that uses kerosene to heat the water near 212.  Edwin cares about his work and does a superb job.  Could not be better.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

08/06/2014

I was overcharged for items I didn't need. They didn't pack up the molded dry-wall which is industry standards. Left molded items in my front yard for 5 days. They didn't close off the molded area. I was charged for services that I didn't need done and also charged me for other things they never did. I got charged $7000.00 for a sloppy job. I almost recommended the company to the EPA. Was really g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to do a mold mediation and they didn't do anything they were supposed to do. They ripped all my dry-wall out and only put a dehumidifier.

12/02/2013

Did a marvelous job on carpet that was dirty after remodeling in home.  Carpet looks like new.  Workers are polite, hard working, and professional.  Stains on carpet are gone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned carpet in hallway, stairway, and rec room.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

09/20/2013

The work was outstanding and we were very pleased.  The only issue I will say is that they have a problem with their billing system.  For some reason they had an issue "connecting" with my insurance company and I kept getting repeated invoices from them.  It was finally all straightened out.  They were very nice about it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excessive rain created flooding in my basement.  They came in within a couple hours of our call and removed all the water, tore up the carpeting, removed drywall, etc.  A dozen fans were then left in place for a few days.  I was very pleased!

CATEGORY water damage restoration

24 Hour Emergency Service Water Damage Clean-Up Sewage Damage Remediation Fire & Smoke Clean-Up Mold Remediation