Ferrari Plumbing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1727 Stoddard Ave

Wheaton, IL 60187

We are a local family owned and operated business.Your 24/7 plumbing experts who are fully licensed, insured, bonded, and a member of the Better Business Bureau with complaint free "A+" rating. Every year our company earns a "Super Service Award" from Angie's List and a "Complaint Free Award" from BBB since 2005, because when you hire us for your plumbing needs, you get certified technicians who are fully trained & certified in all the latest plumbing procedures by Illinois Department of Public Health. We guarantee all of our services, whether it is installation or repair and no matter how large or small the job, all of our customers are treated with respect, and get the quality service that they deserve. No extra charge for nights and weekends. We do offer 10% special discount on our labor to Angie's List members....

Plumbing (177)Water Heaters (50)Wells and Pumps (24)Drain Cleaning (24)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (10)Valves (6)General Remodeling (5)Natural Gas Lines (4)Sewer Cleaning (4)

01/22/2020

Ferrari Plumbing did a outstanding job. We were very satisfied with the service and expertise of the Technician. He was very thorough with explaining in detail the problem and the resolution. Mr. Wes put our minds at ease by showing us step by step exactly what he would do before it was done. The work was completed efficiently and in a timely manner. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Sump Pump with Check Valve

CATEGORY plumbing, wells, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2020

Photo for Ferrari Plumbing Inc - 1727 Stoddard Ave, Wheaton, IL - 38343134

12/16/2019

My number one company we go to for plumbing problems! Great customer service and great quality work! After my service was finished they spoke to me and gave extra advice. I appreciate them for going the extra mile!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laundry drain was clogged, & kitchen sink & and toilet problems

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2019

07/02/2019

Fixed to my satisfaction. No leaks. 2 guys 1 hour of service each.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
broken seal around toilet. Gasket needed to be built up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

06/03/2019

Service went really well, arrived on time on the same day and totally blew my expectations. Initially I contacted them for water heater and a sump pump replacement as both were underperforming. They tuned me in by explaining all of my options and suggestions but ultimately left it up to me with no pressure. Won't be calling anyone else for my plumbing needs as this company is the best plumber in W...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater and sump pump installation.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, wells, gas leak repair, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

05/26/2019

I called at 6pm they had someone at my doorstep at 7:30 PM. got pump and valves replaced and everything was back to normal by 9pm same night. loved the service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sump pump stopped working

CATEGORY wells

04/08/2019

I asked him for a quote and he never responded. Very unprofessional I wouldn’t recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never responds promptly.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for your feedback, we did respond immediately with a follow us question even though it was on Sunday and the customer replied right away but we didn’t get it until a day later. Working to resolve the issue.

04/08/2019

The service this team provides is amazing. We have had them fix plumbing problems, leaks, installed new water heaters, fixed burst pipes... The quality of the work is the best of any company i have ever hires in my lifetime of home ownership. The best part of working with this crew is their people. They are very professional but also willing to spend the time to explain what they are doing and eve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix burst pipe

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2019

03/21/2019

I spoke with a customer service representative and scheduled an appointment . She failed to tell there would be an initial service fee of $95. The plumber arrived about 1/2 hour earlier than indicated. He spends all but 2 minutes "troubleshooting" and says "you need a new ejector pump" so after a few minutes of answering some of my questions, he said it would be $1100 for a new ejector pump instal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer ejector pump troubleshooting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

01/05/2019

Very well! An innovative solution was quickly identified and implemented. The backup several year old back up sump pump battery was also replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Connection of sump pump to drainage pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2019

11/30/2018

Done in a timely and professional manner. We needed a couple of upgrades which added to the price but the company represenitive clearly explained the charges and seemed reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater replacement

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2018

Water heaters installation & repair, sewer rodding, drains cleaning, battery backup pumps installation & repair, sump pumps installation & repair, ejector pumps installation & repair, leaky pipes repair, garbage disposals installation and repairs, faucets installation, toilets installation, plumbing fixtures installation and repair, leak detections, gas lines replacement and repairs, main shut off valve replacement, plumbing fixture valves replacement, plumbing inspections and much more.

Remodeling or additions