Angelica's Drapery and Blinds

Angie's List since September 2009

IMAGE CUSTOM BLINDS INC

Image Custom Blinds has been serving the Chicagoland area since 1978. We offer select Hunter Douglas products at a savings up to 40% off retail including Professional Measure, In home consultation with an expert in Hunter Douglas products, Professional Installation and 1 year free service should a problem arise. We offer plantation shutters at 40% off retail including installation Ask about our "Free" options for Angie's list members.

12/08/2010

For years my wife and I could not figure out how to apply a treatment to our dining room window that woulld provide privacy plus a pleasing, aesthetic interior look. We were watching some TV shows on the HGTV network when we saw the Hunter-Douglas commercial. I did some initial research on the internet where I found Angelica's Drapery and Blinds. We live close to the Wheaton location so my wife an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase and installation of Hunter-Douglas blinds for our dining room which faces the front of our house (South) just off the front door entrance.

CATEGORY window treatments

09/25/2009

I would never hesitate to use them again. They were very prompt and efficient. You can go to the showroom or they'll bring sample books to you. They were very accommodating and very professional. They had the work done within an hour and 15 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a new condo and they installed draw drapes and blinds for us.

CATEGORY window treatments