American Lock and Key

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since December 2015

We provide all services related to the locksmith field. Payment is requested upon completion of all services unless other arrangements have been previously approved. Customers who require ongoing services may establish accounts and be billed according to the services they received....

SAFETY MATTERS

79  REVIEWS
SAFETY MATTERS

CHILD SAFETY SERVICES-Our Chicago-based childproofing services will make your home safer for your child. As experienced childproofing professionals, Safety Matters offers home safety solutions for families in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. We help parents identify potential hazards and provide information and solutions, without eliminating all of your child's freedom — or yours. Creating a place where you can feel a sense of certainty of your child's safety is what professional childproofing is all about. Let us make your home safer for your baby!

03/04/2018

They were really fast and great customer service anthony was the locksmith and he did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They got the key unstuck from my driver door

05/17/2017

Anthony came out same day and his service was wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed four locks changed on two doors.

10/10/2016

Very pleased with work done. He went beyond to make sure it was done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Keyed entry door.

09/17/2016

The locksmith was very professional, efficient, and helpful. The end result was excellent! I would definitely recommend his work to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The locksmith rekeyed a lock, cut several copies of the key, and lubricated the lock.

04/01/2016

I approached Anthony with a special security need.  Money and other valuables were stolen from my vehicle on more than one occasion.  I needed to find a way to secure my valuables with a reasonable assurance that they would still be there when I returned to my vehicle.  Anthony advised me to install a safe into the interior of my console There was no safe manufactured in the right size and with a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A custom auto safe fabrication and installation.

CATEGORY locksmith

We provide mobile service for Commercial, Residential and some automotive services and safe work. Professional and damage-free work. We open Home, Office or Car when client is Locked Out. We also Rekey locks. Keying Alike, Master Key Systems and other serv are also available for both Commercial and Residential customers. Fresh installation of locksmith grade locks. We also specialize in the opening and repair of antique locks and the creation of keys by hand when these locks do not have keys.

We normally do it all. Please call and ask us. We would love to hear from you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal