ACCENT BUILDERS & DEVELOPERS INC

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since December 2008

Aseret Development Series LLC

10/29/2012

Here's what I like about Accent: 1. Their estimates are firm. If they come in under estimate, they cut their price (this actually happened in one of our backyard projects). 2. Their workmanship is good. George is a perfectionist, and if something goes wrong - as it did with one floor refinishing project - he will redo it until it is right. 3. They tell you when they will come and how long the job ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Accent for many projects beginning in the late 90s, including total kitchen and bathroom remodeling, deck building, hardwood floor installation, and window replacement. We have always been pleased with the quality of their work and their professionalism. When we have gotten multiple estimates, we have generally found them to be competitive or lower in price than other estimates. Most recently, they replaced a large window in an upstairs bedroom. Actually, it was three windows in a row. The total space was about 4 feet by 8 feet. There was rot in the wood around the window so quite a bit of carpentry was required. Painting the new wood, inside and out, was also required, as was disposal of the old window. We chose a Marvin window with all kinds of insulation features (Low E II Bronze Tint w/Argon, Ogee Sticking, according to the invoice), and the cost of the window plus installation and clean-up came to $2800.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

12/02/2008

They do a great job. They cleaned up after themselves, and they did everything in a timely manner. The work looks great, and I am very happy with it. I like how when I call they respond quickly. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and painted the interior of my house.

CATEGORY interior painters

12/02/2008

They did a great job. They are good with clean up and they communicate well. The owner of the company comes out to check on the workers and the quality of work they are doing. They work hard until the job is done and they won't leave in the middle. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and painted the exterior of my house.

CATEGORY house painters

12/02/2008

They told me how much tile that I needed and I went out and bought it. They did the job exactly how I wanted it. I can trust them in my home and they are easy to work with. They are hard workers and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and did some tiling in my bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor

HOME ADDITIONS, KITCHENS & BATHS, COMPLETE RENOVATIONS, EXTERIOR MAKEOVERS, BASEMENT FINISHING, CUSTOM BUILT HOMES.