Find top-rated Pros in your area

Enter a zip code and get matched to businesses near you.

A MARK OF EXCELLENCE PAINTING

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Description

Residential & Commercial Painting & Drywall/Plaster Repair. Exterior Carpentry - wood or wood siding replacement in conjunction with painting. Exterior painting and staining - including decks. Removal of wallpaper. 15% discount on projects over $2,000....

Other local Pros in your area

A
Blue Ribbon Painting & Decorating Inc

6 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount.

Angie's List certified badge

Verified Reviews

A few reviews for this pro…

A

RATED

04/09/2019

I had Mark and his crew paint the interior of my house. Mark’s attention to detail and drywall repair work was beyond my expectations. They sanded all the walls removing imperfections from previous painters. The repair work was so good, I couldn’t even tell where they were. Mark and his crew finished in the time frame needed with additional work requested. Mark and his crew did a great job cleanin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upstairs interior Painted

CATEGORY interior painters

SERVICE PROVIDER RESPONSE

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], it was great working with you!
F

RATED

01/18/2019

My experience with Mark has been a complete nightmare! I so regret using him a third time after 2 previous experiences of unexplained loss of a great deal of cash! The only reason is that he does a good job painting. The latest and most heartbreaking incident was November 28 , 2018 he started a job to paint 2 bedrooms. On November 29th I looked in my jewelry box that was on the dresser in my bedro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom painting

CATEGORY interior painters

SERVICE PROVIDER RESPONSE

In my 19 plus years of painting in this area, I have never received a complaint like this. She is not the only one filled with rage! 90% of my customers trust me & my crew implicitly; giving me the garage door codes, keys, etc. so we can work while they are at work or even on vacation! The other 10% are at home, (as Ms. [Member Name Removed] always is) to let us in (and presumably monitor our wher...
A

RATED

10/27/2015

.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark painted a large family room with many windows, including a French door. He also repaired drywall, painted the ceiling and sanded and painted a pass through to the kitchen. His attention to detail is meticulous and his price is honest and fair given the work he completed. It was done in a timely manner and we would definitely use him again.

CATEGORY wallpaper,interior painters

SERVICE PROVIDER RESPONSE

Thank you for your review! We look forward to working with you again.

Services Offered

Painting & Drywall repair.

Services Not Offered

Wallpaper hanging, large scale drywall installation.

General Information
Free Estimates
Yes
Payment Options
Check
Senior Discount
No
Emergency Service
No
Warranties
Ask for details