Mcgrath Lexus of Westmont

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since June 2002

At McGrath Lexus of Westmont, our goal is to bring Westmont and Chicago Lexus customers the latest luxury sedans, SUVs, and hybrids from Lexus. With unequaled customer satisfaction and a line-up of first-class vehicles, we exceed the expectations of our Chicago and Westmont Lexus customers by offering the finest new, Certified Lexus Pre-Owned, and used cars ever built. We aren't satisfied with meeting your expectations, our goal is to exceed them in every way....

MD Auto Solutions

22  REVIEWS
MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

08/22/2017

I have never had a problem with them and will continue to use their service. They always call the next day to check out how everything is going and their lifetime free car wash is great. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune Up and Maintenance

08/15/2017

I like taking it there. It is for the specialty and brand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change.

08/15/2017

They are really great all of the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought my car.

CATEGORY

04/05/2017

They really helped me out. They could come down on the prices more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just an oil change.

04/05/2017

They made the other company pay for it. $6,000 worth of work. He said they were going to pay for it. He said, "Don't you worry about it, we are going to make them pay for it."

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my car. Another company cracked the head.

Auto sales & repairs.