Benito's Landscaping, Inc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2007

We provide superior workmanship along with reasonable pricing to fit any budget. Our employees have been with us for 10+ years and take pride in the work they perform. We offer 8, 10 and 12 month payment plans for full services. Customer satisfaction is our goal, we treat your home as if it was ours....

D & S Pristine Washing

Here at D&S Pristine Washing. LLC we offer power washing and soft washing service for all your exterior needs here are some of the services we provide House siding, Roof washing, Sidewalks & Steps, Driveways, Patios, Decks, Fences, RV'S, Boats, and much much more give us a call today for a free estimate Let us make it Pristine Clean

06/11/2020

Beware of Benito's Landscaping. I contacted them for an estimate and some damage that needed correcting and after not hearing back from the m in almost a month, I contacted them and an unprofessional rep named Julie answered the call. I explained to Julie that when the landscaper came to my home, I wanted them to correct the damage aside from giving me an estimate on the other work I needed. She t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscapting work

CATEGORY landscaping

07/19/2018

Workers arrived at appointed time and worked straight through whole project. They did excellent and careful work, cleaned up work area every day. Whenever I called the project manager, he answered or returned my call promptly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild brick patio and stairs, address drainage, create drainage area in back of property.

CATEGORY lawn service,masonry,pavers, gravel,pressure washing,drain pipe,hardscaping

D

06/25/2018

Had someone come out and showed him the area where we wanted a patio and he said they would send me a proposal with a drawing in 2 weeks. After a couple weeks passed I tried to call and no answer so I emailed for info on the proposal, they replied that it would take 2 to 3 weeks to get. I checked my records and emailed back that 4 weeks had passed. Then after the 5th week I asked if they were stil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large patio with full kitchen and fire pits.

CATEGORY lawn service

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[MNR], Thank you for your review, however we called and spoke with Angel and let him know we could not accommodate the work you requested. We wish you a wonderful summer and thank you for your interest in Benito's Landscaping.

10/03/2017

All landscape employees were on time, their clean up outstanding. Worked until dark. Did not matter how hot or if raining, so long as they could perform their duties, they stayed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed stone & replaced with sod. Totally relined borders of a very long creek with boulders. Cleaned up creek bed. Cemented massive walls (flag stone).

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel

10/03/2017

All landscape employees were on time, their clean up outstanding. Worked until dark. did not matter how hot or if raining as long as they could perform their duties, they stayed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed stone & replaced w/ sod. Install, relined borders of a very long creek w/ boulders. Cleaned up creek bed. Cemented massive walls (flagstone).

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

2014 Super Service Award winner! We provide Unilock® Brick Paver installation of driveways, sidewalks, patio's, fire pits, retaining walls, water fountains and more. Flooding problems, we bury downspouts and sump pumps, regrading, plantings, sod replacement, weekly lawn maintenance, monthly weed pulling, aeration, over seeding, snow removal - snow plowing, snow blowing, shoveling and much more. Please call or email for a free estimate or to inquire about our services, we'll be happy to help!

Garbage removal