J BENAK SERVICE INC

Founded 1949 • Angie's List since February 2007

Same location over sixty years. Family owned. Walking distance to train station. ...

Advanced Automotive Repair

You drive it, we fix it! Advanced Automotive is proud to say that when we work on it, we do it right the first time. Our shop provides you state of the art diagnostic equipment and highly skilled technicians along with personal care. We are located in Palatine, IL, and are a full-service shop offering you better quality and care than any of the large chains around. We are an auto inspection station and our techs are able to work on both foreign and domestic models of vehicles. In addition to general automotive work we offer towing and fleet services. You can expect expert help in the following areas: • Engine service and repair • Electrical service • Brakes and suspension • Battery service • Tune ups • Fuel injector and carburetors • Tires • Exhaust Advanced Automotive is ASE certified and we stand behind all our parts and labor warranties. Are you tired of dealing with mechanics that seem to be out to only take your money and not actually fix your problem? Call Advanced Automotive today for an estimate or an appointment.

01/30/2018

They are always excellent and cordial. They always treat their customers nicely. We would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to them for about 30 years for oil changes and repairs.

02/27/2017

I send my whole family to them. They really are a wonderful company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Something came lose underneath the hood. I got my way up there. There was some crazy piece of plastic that got underneath and they didn't charge me. They just put it back into place because it popped out. It was dragging and making a terrible noise.

11/03/2016

They don't cheat you. They give you the straight story even if there is nothing to be done. They're great with customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use J Benak Service Inc for auto services. They did winterizing.

11/03/2016

06/23/2016

They did nice work. It is a very reputable service team. They let you know what you need to do and what you do not need to do. They stand behind their.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my brakes on my Mercedes.

CATEGORY auto repair

FULL SERVICE AUTO REPAIR & MAINTENANCE.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check