Iron Guys Roofing and Restoration

A6 REVIEWS

Founded 2014

10526 W Cermak Rd

Westchester, IL 60154

With over 40 years of experience, Iron Guys Roofing and Restoration (IGR) is your expert partner in residential and commercial roofing, restoration, storm damage repairs including hail damage, wind damage, and 24/7 emergency services including fire, water, and flood. As a licensed general contractor, we provide exceptional customer service and high-quality workmanship....

Roofing (6)Siding (1)

11/13/2019

The owner came out for the initial meeting to go over what work was to be done, we signed a contract and the work was started a few weeks later. It took them approximately 4 days to complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new roof on my 2 story house, along with hardie board siding on the garage and dormers and parts of the house.

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Thank you for the compliment B. Ward

11/13/2019

It was very good. He called me, got all the permits, he was well-known and he was referred by one of my employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They will be putting a new roof on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

Thank you for your review. B. Ward

11/13/2019

It was good. They were quick, efficient, very clean, and they didn't leave any mess. The quality of the work was really good and I don't have any problems and they also gave me a 5-year warranty labor for free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did installation of roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2018

Thank you for your review.

11/13/2019

They did a professional job, they did it all in 1 day they did the upgrades that were no cost for me. They work diligently with myself and the insurance company. in order to get the job done. They're very honest and prompt and we're very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on new roof both on my house and on my garage and they did it on the price of my deductible.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

11/11/2019

They were wonderful. On time & courteous. Explained the whole process, answered all of my questions without an hesitation. I would highly recommend them and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

11/11/2019

We used Iron Roof for our roofing job. They did a great job and were extremely helpful during the process. We definitely would use them again and recommend them to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

We are an expert licensed general contractor for your roofing repairs, replacements, and storm damage restoration projects. We also offer 24/7 emergency services for fire, water, flood damage.

NA