Bella Custom Cleaning Ltd

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

9825 W Roosevelt Rd

Westchester, IL 60154

Family Owned Since 1960! Our Mission and Goal is to provide a Healthy Environment in your Home, Office and Warehouse with a Professional and Pleasant cleaning experience throughout all of Chicagoland with our cleaning services. Established in 1960, Bella Custom Cleaning provides quality residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, drapery, blind, shade and mattress cleaning. We also offer flood restoration cleaning. We follow the number one recommended cleaning methods by all carpet, upholstery, drapery, and blind manufacturers. Serving all of Chicagoland-West and South Suburbs 708-579-3182 Dupage and Will County County 630-960-9422 Northern Cook County, Lake and Mchenry County 847-966-6731 All of Chicago 773-285-0850...

carpet cleaning (694)upholstery cleaning (257)tile installation (95)house cleaning (69)drapery cleaning (60)floor cleaning (38)oriental rug cleaning (21)upholstery (20)dry cleaning (9)air duct cleaning (6)blind cleaning (5)water and smoke damage (4)

03/18/2020

Not a flyby night company. Owner operated business Gary and crew knows what they’re doing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front room drapes and shears

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

02/04/2020

The drapes were taken down, cleaned, and rehung in six days and look beautiful. I was so impressed with Gary's expertise, patience, and due diligence that he has my highest recommendation. Know you will be pleased with the outstanding quality and professionalism of Bella and Gary Giovanelli.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drapes and sheers cleaned in living room and dining room.

CATEGORY drapery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

01/14/2020

Gary and his team worked efficiently and carefully in the midst of our restoration chaos. They removed the drapes, cleaned them and stored them for us until the room was restored and the drapes could be re-hung. The Bella team is very professional and reassuring during a very disruptive time. We can, and do, highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When we suffered a sewer backup, we called Bella Custom Cleaning to clean and restore our drapes. We have worked with Bella in the past for carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

11/27/2019

Vendor was a little grouchy on the initial visit. The work appeared to be well done. Prices were at the top of the range as far as I could determine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two sets of drapes cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

10/05/2019

I have used Bella Cleaning for several years to clean my tacked down carpeting and upholstered furniture. I have off-white carpeting throughout my home, so regular cleaning is a necessity. They have always done an excellent job. They are very responsive to request for estimates and service, are able to schedule work within a short period of time, and arrive as scheduled. Their cleaning team comes ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and Furniture Cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

03/31/2019

My furniture looked better BEFORE it was cleaned. After letting the furniture dry for a few days after the crew cleaned it, we had lines embedded in the fabric. I called Gary Giovannelli to let him know about the problem and he returned to “steam” the lines out of the fabric. It’s now been two days and the furniture looks just as bad as it did the first time. I believe the first crew put some kind...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sofa, loveseat, oversized chair and hassock cleaned.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

In response to this review. This is an unfair review. The custom was very happy with the cleaning, but the nap dried in the wrong direction. Most fabrics with naps will lay down after cleaning, this is not doing so. We did go to customers home and corrected some and will be going back to re- steam to make every attempt to groom in the correct position. Our goal is always to provide the best servic...

03/07/2019

The blinds in our condo are about 19 years old and I am sure they were never cleaned. Bella came in, cleaned them and now it looks like I have new blinds. They also repaired the clips on one blind. I have area rugs that need cleaning and I will definitely be calling Bella again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning Silhouettes Blinds

CATEGORY blind cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

02/07/2019

Response was excellent once the service request was made. The weather was brutal during time of service but all service promises kept. My tenants at the service property were happy with the results. My only issue with Bella happened when the estimated service cost vs actual nearly doubled. When questioned adjustments where made. I felt Bella quoted low to acquire the job with their estimate and th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Extraction and Carpeting Cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, water damage restoration, mattresses

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

In response to this review. We were dealing with a flood estimate in Chicago with the owner being in Arizona. Based on the sq ft over the phone I quoted $800 to $1200.00 approxiate estimate. The customer said they did not hear the $1200.00. After all was completed, wee xtracted water, pulled carpet, pulled pad, disinfected, moved furniture, dried floor, carpet and rooms with carpet driers, inspect...

01/14/2019

Fantastic service. Prompt call backs. Consummate professionalism in every way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Draperies dry cleaning then rehung

CATEGORY drapery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

11/27/2018

The crew showed up right on time and were very thorough and quick. The carpets and rugs look brand new. Very nice and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Area rugs, stairs and bedroom

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

Cleaning-drapery, blinds, carpet, upholstery, tile, mattress, air duct, area rugs and orientals. wood floors, Flood restoration, disinfecting and sanitizing, pet odor removal, scotchgard protection.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check