Leith Heating & Cooling Inc.

A259 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since November 2006

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

P.O. Box 55

WEST DUNDEE, IL 60118

Leith Heating & Cooling is a locally owned and operated company that proudly serves the heating and cooling needs of the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL. With more than 20 years of experience installing and servicing HVAC equipment, our knowledgeable and friendly professionals can help you with a variety of heating and cooling solutions. We offer quality service and brand name products for solutions that will last. Leith Heating & Cooling installs and services: Boilers Furnaces Air conditioners Air purifiers Humidifiers We also service the Whirlpool family of appliances, to include: Whirlpool Maytag KitchenAid Amana Frigidaire GE Genaire Leith Heating & Cooling offers knowledge and experience, and is completely dedicated to its customers. For the last three years, Leith Heating and Cooling has been rated one of the top companies in the country by a leading consumer online rating service. Call Leith Heating & Cooling today for customized solutions for your heating and cooling needs....

hvac repair (257)air duct cleaning (4)

12/29/2019

Excellent service and communication. When I had a question they came back the next day and were extremely helpful. Install was clean and looks great. They hustle!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced furnace and AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

10/31/2019

Excellent service and great advice to keep my house warmer in winter and cooler in summer

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rewire booster fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/30/2019

Technician was on time, polite, and professional. He explained well the technical details of the repair needed. We will use the company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace cleaning; minor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/30/2019

This company is amazing; within 48 hours of our call, they replaced a furnace, humidifier, and a/c system, and did so at very competitive pricing, with expertise, and in an efficient and respectful manor. They cleaned up after themselves, called to make sure we were happy and came back within a day to check another problem we hadn't addressed when the heat went out in 35-degree weather. We'll not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency replacement of furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your kind words! We really appreciate the time that you took to write this review for us and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you for being such a great customer!

10/16/2019

During the annual cleaning and inspection of the furnace in our recently purchased home (and planning to install a whole house humidifier on the furnace ) the tech discovered the furnace had "failed" and was likely leaking carbon monoxide (although not at levels high enough to set off CO2 detectors in the house). He also pointed out that the a/c was leaking and needed attention. With a cold, wet w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace and A/C replaced and whole-house humidifier installed on furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

09/03/2019

Very well. The A/C needed a new part. As I have formerly dealt with companies that were somewhat less than ethical, at first I was skeptical. But they took the time (a lot of time!) to explain everything to me. I appreciated it very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace and A/C checked and cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

08/31/2019

Amazing. Fast. Only took 25 minutes to fix the issue. Best price I was able to find anywhere. HVAC guy was super cool. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/c condenser unit was not working. Needed to be repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

08/31/2019

Great. I liked them so well I signed up for their yearly service contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair and service..

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

08/31/2019

Worried I would need a completely new, expensive A/C unit. Their diagnosis: Compressor not working. Needed a new capacitor (I think). Recommended adding some freon---but did not push the issue or upsell. Since I know freon prices are going to go up next year, I chose to add freon. Rarely do you get a service good, cheap, and fast. But in this case, I did! Repair was inexpensive, staff was very com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C not blowing hot air.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

05/10/2019

The team at Leith Heating & Cooling are fantastic. They did a thorough inspection and maintenance of our AC unit which is quite old. Found some issues that needed to be corrected, thoroughly cleaned and tested the unit and added some coolant. Did a great job of explaining everything. I would hire them again and will definitely do so in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Maintenance on Air Conditioning Unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate the opportunity to work for you.

Leith Heating & Cooling Inc.

Visa, MasterCard