Pallas Painting Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

641 Barber St

West Chicago, IL 60185

A message about Covid 19 We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, customers, and employee's very seriously. Like you, we're closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will practice social distancing and wear masks. We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our clients and communities as needed. Take Care & Stay Safe ...

interior painting (195)house painting (79)drywall repair (12)pressure washing (11)deck building (4)woodworking (3)appliance refinishing (1)deck cleaning (1)wallpaper removal (1)

08/19/2019

Great service and great results. Family owned business that I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

Thank you for your kind words and business. We hope to work with you again in the future.

02/09/2019

Very good job and the guys were a pleasure to have here. I hired them a second time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of first and second floor walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

02/09/2019

Excellent. The guys are great and the work very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting first and second floor. That went so well that I hired them to paint the entire stairway and upstairs doors and trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2019

Photo for Pallas Painting Inc - 641 Barber St, West Chicago, IL - 37705298

Thank you for choosing our company. We are happy you are another satisfied customer. We appreciate and thank you for your awesome review. It was a pleasure to work with you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

11/30/2018

Very experienced painters. Great job and understanding of project. Finished in 3 days. Would definitely use again. Very clean before, during, and after. Sherwin Williams used. Price for new customers was fair but very reasonable. You won't be disappointed with Pallas. Very punctual. Never showed up one minute early or late. Finished project was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oak stained trim//moulding throughout house was painted white.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

11/30/2018

Excellent work. Quoted 2 days and completed work as promised. Also price was reasonable compared to other companies. I would hire Pallas Painting again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting walls o. Entire first floor and stairway

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

11/18/2018

On time, very efficient and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting office

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2018

10/18/2018

It was a great experience from beginning to end. The customer service was top notch and the paint job is absolutely beautiful. My home looks like new! I highly recommend Pallas Painting. Their work is second to none.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the interior of my home painted from the 2nd floor hallway down to the entire first floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

Thank you for the awesome review and grades. It was a pleasure to work with you.

10/07/2018

They never responded to request for quote. Disappointing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2018

I was sick with a intestinal infection.

10/02/2018

Contacted this company on 9/13 on deal they had 3 rooms painting for 620.00 Company got back to me on 9/14 saying they are 5 weeks out to do work . I responded back that is fine and gave my number to call me so someone can come out and give me a appx price so I would know exact amount so when 3 weeks comes up would be ready No one ever got back to me . I would not recommend this company no follow ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

Yes, we did respond to this consumer via message on 9/14, not 9/13 as he stated.Here is the messages between us: 9/14/2018 Thank you for your interest in our company. Unfortunately, we are currently out 5 weeks. Regards, Donna/Jeff Pallas, Owners, Pallas painting 1:49 PM can you send someone over to view the job so I can get a correct amount on cost 4:59 PM we can come out next week sometime. what...

09/27/2018

All crack and picture holes plugged and sanded. Walls and ceiling coated with 2 coats and a shellac primer for smoke stains.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room and hallway walls and ceiling needed to be painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

Thank you for your grades. We appreciate your positive feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Interior Painting, Staining, Varnishing, Catherdral Ceilings, High Stairwells, Drywall Repair, Exterior: Painting/ Staining of: Aluminum/ Vinyl Siding, Stucco, Brick, Wood Siding, Decks, Fences, Playsets, Power Washing,

Faux Finish, Plaster & Lath Repairs, Installation of: Ceramic Tiling, Crown, Trim, Door and Drywall, Wallpaper install, Stucco repairs, exterior wood replacement

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check