FOX VALLEY VOLKSWAGEN INC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since April 2009

Our business exist to assist customers in all their vehicle needs including the purchase of new Volkswagen vehicles, pre-driven vehicles of all makes and models and the servicing and maintaining of those vehicles. We have over 150 team members working in all three locations....

Becker Service Center

We have been consistently delivering honest and professional automotive repair and maintenance services to the people of Naperville and surrounding areas for over 36 years. At Becker Service Center our experienced ASE certified technicians know your vehicle and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.

08/10/2012

The price was expensive but it was at market level typically that kind of repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Fox Valley Volkswagen Inc for auto service. They fixed the fuel line. My car was under warranty.

06/18/2010

The sales people and owner are very friendly and help you to get the car you want at the price you want. They were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I lease a beautiful 2010 VW Jetta from Fox Valley VW.

04/02/2009

I have been taking my car here for three or four years. They are responsive and don't try to do unnecessary work. They are honest. They are punctual and get the work done on time. They are really nice. The dealership is pretty new and they are clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my car here for auto service.

Auto Sales, Auto Service