F and A Window Cleaning

Founded 2010 •

Awards & Badges

461 Ann St

West Chicago, IL 60185

When you call F & A Window Cleaning, Alex or Federico will be the ones answering the phone and going to your home to ensure everything is done right. With a combined experience of over 30 years servicing all of Chicagoland area, we can handle any job from window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing. We take pride in what we do! F and A Window Cleaning provides the best residential home services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but that of their friends, neighbors and relatives. ...

window cleaning (11)gutter cleaning (7)pressure washing (6)ceiling fan installation (3)glass repair (1)

11/03/2020

I contacted F and A Window Cleaning to clean our gutters. Alejandro responded right away and came out the following week. They did a great job and showed me the pictures of my clean gutters after they finished. I would use them again. Price $120

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

08/17/2020

F and A were fantastic! Just as advertised, when we called, one of the co-owners picked up. They came over to our house same-day and gave an estimate for gutter cleaning, and indoor and/or outdoor window cleaning. We had them clean the outside of the windows and the gutters. They spent over 2 hours thoroughly cleaning, and the windows have never looked better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter and window cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

07/14/2020

It went very well. They did an absolutely fantastic job and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my house power washed.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

05/04/2020

F & A Window Cleaning did an excellent job with the exterior cleaning of our home. They took care to make sure none of the plants, outdoor furniture, etc. were damaged. They throughly cleaned our siding using their own equipment. They also cleaned our window screens too. I plan to hire them again next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed the siding on exterior.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

04/08/2020

The team did a fabulous job, quick, efficient and polite. Referred neighbours who also had work done, very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
External Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

03/14/2020

Prompt and professional window cleaning. They went above and beyond and our windows looked great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

03/13/2020

They arrived on time they worked fast and quiet there was no mess left behind it was an excellent experience we'll definitely be recommending them and hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

10/05/2019

I contacted F and A Window Cleaning and within a day received a response from Alejandro Carapia indicating that they could indeed do the window washing as well as clean my ceiling fan (in living room in cathedral ceiling) as well as the 12' tall mirror I also have in my living room. He did provide me with a list of the costs of the cleaning of the different sizes of windows and the cleaning of the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing of All Windows, Tracks, Screens, and Sills of Home and Cleaning of Ceiling Fan and Tall Mirror in Living Room

CATEGORY glass repair,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

10/03/2019

They did a very good job. The workers were very prompt, professional and knew what they were doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did window cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

10/01/2019

Amazing! They were on time, very professional, and polite. Their cleaning made my house look new and I would only hire this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned every windows inside and outside of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019