F and A Window Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

461 Ann St

West Chicago, IL 60185

When you call F & A Window Cleaning, Alex or Federico will be the ones answering the phone and going to your home to ensure everything is done right. With a combined experience of over 30 years servicing all of Chicagoland area, we can handle any job from window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing. We take pride in what we do! F and A Window Cleaning provides the best residential home services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but that of their friends, neighbors and relatives. ...

Window Cleaning (5)Gutter Cleaning (2)Pressure Washing (1)Glass and Mirrors (1)Ceiling Fans (1)

10/05/2019

I contacted F and A Window Cleaning and within a day received a response from Alejandro Carapia indicating that they could indeed do the window washing as well as clean my ceiling fan (in living room in cathedral ceiling) as well as the 12' tall mirror I also have in my living room. He did provide me with a list of the costs of the cleaning of the different sizes of windows and the cleaning of the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing of All Windows, Tracks, Screens, and Sills of Home and Cleaning of Ceiling Fan and Tall Mirror in Living Room

CATEGORY glass repair, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

10/03/2019

They did a very good job. The workers were very prompt, professional and knew what they were doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did window cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

10/01/2019

Amazing! They were on time, very professional, and polite. Their cleaning made my house look new and I would only hire this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned every windows inside and outside of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

07/27/2019

The owners are responsive, punctual, and deliver a quality service. They make themselves available to accommodate your schedule. They work hard to ensure you are satisfied with the finished product. Their pricing is competitive. I recommend F&A Window Cleaning for your cleaning needs. We have used their services twice in the past and have a scheduled appointment for the coming week. I definitely r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning, pressure washing, and window cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

06/21/2019

Great. Quick response and work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

06/17/2019

The team was timely and professional. We are amazed by the difference the cleaning made in our house. Thank you, Alex and Federico! We will be calling back for cleaning in the Fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned windows inside and out with screens in our ranch style home. Additionally, they cleaned the gutters and power washed the siding and our small deck.

05/31/2019

It was great. They did a good job. The price was very reasonable. They came out right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019