AAA Tree Service and Landscape, Inc.

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2012

Our mission is to ensure the complete satisfaction of each and every one of our customers. We offer knowledgeable and friendly service at affordable rates by removing the 'middle man'. Antonio and Alfredo will provide you with a free estimate and will also be present when the work is being done. This enables us to provide you with a lower quote than other companies and gives you direct communication with our employees, thus eliminating any mishaps that could occur with a 'sales man's' involvement. In addition, we offer referral, friends and family, and senior discounts....

Four Brothers Landscaping

As a small business, we strive in doing quality work. With over 10 years of experience we can accomplish most jobs that are put forward in front of us.

Award 2019

09/06/2017

Did great job and were willing to do very good cleanup. Would use them again and price for work was well below other estimates that I had gotten.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 trees cut down and removed 1 stump ground down.

04/21/2015

They took the tree down in a timely fashion and cleaned up perfectly. I can not say enough good things about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a monstrous tree in my backyard that was spreading. I had AAA Tree Service come to remove the tree.

D

12/23/2014

They failed to show up or respond to telephone messages.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike, came out to the house to look at the required work after a few missed appointments. Mike indicated that the work would cost $500.00 dollars. He said that I paid 400.00 to Angie's list and I would him an additional $100.00 upon completion.  I'm confused about that since Angie's list advertised "$500.00 of work for a cost of $400.00. Mike indicated that they were currently busy with another job and would get to me within that last two weeks of November. I agreed and signed their contract to that affect. That was the last I heard from them. I have called their number and left messages with no response,

05/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AAA Tree Service in West Chicago, IL did a fabulous job removing two (2) Ash Trees infected by the Emerald Ash Borer. | |They removed the trees, ground the stumps out and removed all debris. | |There was no damage what so ever to the lawn that they had to drive their equipment over. | |My neighbors have already called them to remove two of their trees. | |Great! Great! Great!

11/18/2013

They were easy to work with. They were very friendly and accommodating. The price was excellent and I am very satisfied with the work they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took down a tree.

CATEGORY tree service

We offer the following services: Tree Removals, Tree Trimming, Tree Cabling, Lot Clearing, Stump Grinding, Firewood, Brush Pick-Up, Gutter Cleaning, Storm Clean-up, Spring and Fall Clean-Up, and Emergency Services to Residential and Commercial Customers.

We do not offer lawn mowing and stone or patio work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express