PETER SNELTEN & SONS INC

Founded 1923 • Angie's List since December 2003

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. ADDITIONAL PHONE: (847)381-0048. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: RUSTY SNELTEN, GREG SNELTEN, SCOTT SNELTEN, TODD SNELTEN....

Ex-Stink Plumbing & Sewer

Ex-Stink Plumbing and Sewer is owned & operated by Harold Van Crey and family. We are a full plumbing and sewer repair service company that is licensed, bonded, and insured. We are fully committed to offering our customers honest, reliable, quality service, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Through dedication to our customers and our commitment to quality, we feel that we can offer you the best service in the industry. Free Estimates - Licensed, Bonded & Insured - Better Business Bureau Member A+ Rating - Owner operated. Award winning. DBA HVC Plumbing.

Offers by Ex-Stink Plumbing & Sewer on Angie's List

01/14/2019

Everything went smoothly. No complaints. Seemed expensive but this was my first experience with well chlorination and I don't know if the price was competitive or not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well chlorination

CATEGORY wells

10/23/2017

Problem was quickly diagnosed and repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well pump stopped working. A part on the holding tank needed to be replaced.

05/20/2017

Everything went smoothly and professional. Highly recommend. Thanks again to Ryan and Ryan's team

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guys are doing great job, comes from 40 miles away with all equipment and did fast service to our house.

CATEGORY wells

10/20/2016

Much to my surprise, they organized the job for that very day and did all the work- a whole day's work- the same day they came out for a much smaller job. They had all materials with them and got another tank for me delivered within an hour. Unbelievably good job and service. I could recommend them more hihly. Ryan and Adam were fantastic and super friendly, with me watching and asking questions a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for repair or new storage tanks for water. Long Q and A with great and unpressured info resulted in purchase of 2 new tanks to replaceand then new well pump. NO PRESSURE at all but clear and honest info to help me see the logic I found on my own. Very clear explanations for anyone to understand by great guy, Ryan. I needed more than I expected but it was very clear and understandable.

03/14/2016

Spoke with a gentleman & explained my situation: water pressure suddenly decreased to the point where my upstairs shower wouldn't work (and toilet barely worked- oof!), yet every time I opened a faucet, it would bubble & spit a bunch of air. Peter gave me some suggestions to try, before charging me with a service call and it worked like a charm. This may not have seemed like a complicated matter, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked for any advice to get my water pressure back up, after it suddenly decreased, in Jan-Feb.

CATEGORY plumbing, wells

WATER WELL DRILLING, WELL PUMP SERVICE & REPLACEMENT OF ALL MAKES & MODELS, WELL PRESSURE TANK SERVICING & REPLACEMENT, WATER LINE REPAIRS, WELL CHLORINATION & EVALUATIONS.

na