Doors And More

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2013

Doors and More serves the greater Peoria, IL, metro and surrounding areas throughout Central Illinois. For more than 20 years, our experience and prompt service have made us the preferred choice with both residential and commercial customers alike. Our quality products and services include: • Garages and garage doors • Overhead sectional doors • Quality door openers • Replacement springs and cables • Other parts and accessories Doors and More offers Lifetime Warranties, free estimates, same-day service and the exact same rates on the weekend. Call Doors and More today regarding all of your garage door needs....

01/14/2018

Excellent service across the board. They were very impressive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door opener.

09/15/2017

Horrible service. They were over 2 1/2 hours late for the appointment then the secretary got snippy because the technician got lost and she wouldn't stop talking long enough for me to give her directions. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door repair

07/21/2017

The spring on my garage door broke in the evening. I called early the next morning and they scheduled the work that afternoon. After replacing both springs, he adjusted the chain and lubricated all flange wheels. He also inspected the entire door. Very fast, excellent work. Will use again and recommend highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A spring on my garage door broke and needed replacing.

07/06/2017

They were incredibly fast in scheduling and were punctual. He replaced both springs in under an hour! I would absolutely use them again should I need any other repairs to our garage door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The springs on our garage door needed to be replaced.

05/22/2017

Very well. He was very quick and door works great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed garage door

CATEGORY garage doors

Garages and garage doors, Overhead sectional doors, Quality door openers, Replacement springs and cables, Other parts and accessories

Windows, siding or roofs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check