SP Fence Company

A83 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2011

28W030 Warrenville Rd

Warrenville, IL 60555

We are proud to serve the chicagoland community, we work hard to satisfy each and every customer! We are not a large fence company, so contact regarding any issues or questions can be done quickly and resolved just as fast. We are a professional fence installation company specializing in wood, PVC, and aluminum fences. Every client is more than another fence, we put forth extra effort to meet the individualized needs of every single backyard. Because your fence is special to you, we prioritize a quality installation to meet your satisfaction! We work with you from the get-go helping with guidance, permit, and J.U.L.I.E. issues. Our fences are reasonably priced and installed per manufacturer specs ensuring a great fence for your backyard. We give personal attention to every project we take on, call us for an estimate, 630.514.2558. SP FENCE DOES NOT WORK IN THE CITY LIMITS OF CHICAGO....

Fencing (83)Fencing Driveway Gates (6)

04/24/2018

Excellent responsiveness, customer service, sales, and installation. My salesperson was Scott. He was punctual and professional. I got a few other quotes. SP's pricing was inline with respected companies. They won on overall responsiveness and Scott in particular. Company did a great job with the project. We are happy with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence teardown and new fence installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2018

Thank you for the thoughtful review of our services. We enjoyed working with you and appreciate that you chose SP for your installation!

01/03/2018

Perfect. Pricing was slightly lower than competitors. Service was outstanding from the sales pitch thru installlation. Installers were on time, worked efficiently, and left the area clean. I would definitely recommend S&P.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new aluminum fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]; it was a pleasure working with you!

01/02/2018

We replaced a old broken/rotted wood fence with PVC Fencing. Scheduling a representative to come out for a quote was easy and quick. Post quote, Sergey was responsive my questions via email. We got a couple quotes from competitors and SP Fence was in alignment - and though they didn't have as many fence aesthetic style choices, the quality of fencing product seemed better. The team Sergey sent out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to replace your fence!

12/07/2017

The company is family owned. The son comes to do the estimate who is very nice, the mom runs the office and communicates with you on invoicing, scheduling etc and the dad does the installation. They were all great to work with including others I interacted with. I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 5’ aluminum fence with 2 gates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

Thank you for having confidence in our team. We all enjoyed working with you.

09/11/2017

They did it right hard working crew!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New whole yard Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2017

Thank you for choosing SP Fence; we appreciate the opportunity to provide our services to you.
D

08/29/2017

I was pitched with a quote for a made in USA product by SHORELINE a fence material company. I get the fence installed. I inspected the fence before my final payment and the installers left a sticker on one of panels saying made in China... please see pictures. Sp fence blamed it on the fence material supplier. They gave me a discount ($200) and replaced the whole fence from Homeland a different fe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PVC fence - tuckahoe style

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for your honest review. This, as discussed, was a huge mistake by my supplier which was immediately addressed on their dime - and obviously at the expense of my reputation. I really appreciate you calling me the moment you saw the issue - I cannot fix what I am not aware of, so for that I thank you. You were a great customer and I hope if you need another fence dow...

08/28/2017

the new fence looked great but they only cut the exiting posts down to the ground

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a white vinyl fence around our yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2010

08/15/2017

Great work and the sales guy that came out was great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Aluminium Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

07/10/2017

Work was done before anticipated and looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fenced in my backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for your review! We greatly appreciate the business. Thanks, SP Fence

05/21/2017

The installation of the fence went well and it's quality is good. There were however several issues with the sub-contractors that installed the fence. I summarize these below. I reported these to the company and they very quickly addressed them all to my satisfaction. -old fence posts not cut below grade. -one of the caps to the posts just comes off (the others seem to be more securely on). -there...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our wooden fence replaced with an aluminum fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for calling us right away and letting us address your concerns. You were a fantastic customer. Best regards, SP Fence

Residential & commercial fencing, installation & repairs of fence including wood, ornamental, pvc, & chain link. Fence Repair. Gate Operators & Openers. SP Fence does not work within the city limits of Chicago.

Railings, decks.

Not Applicable
MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover, PayPal, American Express, Financing Available