360 improvements

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

30W 111 Maplewood Dr

Warrenville, IL 60555

At 360 Improvements we work with any budget, we are here to help you every step of the way. no job is too small or too big for us.! We know you work hard for your money but you dont have to spend thousands and thousands of dollars to make your project a reality. Its your project so let our passion for our work help you.!!! we take checks as payments.so if you have any questions dont hesitate to call us at 630-885-3210...

tile installation (21)interior painting (16)home remodeling (14)flooring (14)woodworking (9)home remodeling (9)basement remodeling (8)insulation (3)electrical (2)deck building (2)roofing (1)plumbing (1)

03/07/2020

Oscar left the project unfinished. Upon multiple calls he came back twice to finish the remaining work and still left off on completing all of it. He left off corners around the Boiler in the utility room. The quality of work is sub par to say the least. Find someone appropriate to get the worth for your money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bathroom Tiles

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2020

I apologize that you feel that way but we did way more than what you wanted to pay for. You complained the entire time and yet I did extra work like plumbing, picking up your materials for free, getting all the things you needed when we agreed before hand that that would be your responsibility. I even finished off some work that your carpet guy failed to complete and I was never paid extra for tha...

12/28/2019

360 did an amazing job with our project. They took our vision and made it a reality. They were fearless when we came up against bumps and bruises and just created for us a kitchen that we are so proud of. We definitely now “have a guy”! Because I cannot imagine a project without this company to make my vision come to life. Thank you so very much for your dedication and hard work. You guys are amaz...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Carpentry - Woodworking

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

11/06/2019

Oscar and his team are great. A ton of attention to detail. I have an old home and they had to do a lot of custom wood work on trim and pillars and it all matched perfectly and looked great. Anything they couldn't build 'off the shelf' they custom built and he never complained about the extra work they did. They were at my house for almost a full month and they were awesome with my wife and kids. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodel, bathroom remodel, deck rebuild, knock down wall, refinish hardwood floors, custom built laundry room, painting, LVT in basement, Etc.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,electrician,flooring,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/23/2019

Oscar and his crew did excellent work on our basement remodel. We are so happy with the finished product. He offered great ideas on how to make the space functional for our three kids and all of their toys! I had just had our third baby during the renovation and Oscar and his crew were very efficient while they were working. Oscar built a beautiful built in wall storage unit for the kids toys alon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Remodel

CATEGORY basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Photo for 360 improvements - 30W 111 Maplewood Dr, Warrenville, IL - 38189908

10/22/2019

We recently had our 2-story living room, spiral stairs and railing, 2-room loft, upstairs hall and 2-story staircase, including skylight, repainted. We had decided to make a change from our previous pale gold and cream color scheme to pale gray and cream, with darker gray accents. Our foyer staircase had been a combination of cream paint and a rather dark mahogany stain, with a dated floral runner...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2-story living room, spiral stairs and railing, 2-room loft, upstairs hallway and 2-story staircase, including skylight: all walls, ceiling, trim, metal staircase painted. Our front foyer staircase to be stripped, sanded and re-stained and painted.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Photo for 360 improvements - 30W 111 Maplewood Dr, Warrenville, IL - 38187772

10/06/2019

Oscar and his crew were great to work with. We love our bathroom remodel!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repair/installation. paint, tile and faucet instalation

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

10/06/2019

Oscar is very professional and always shows up when he says he will. He is a great communicator and returns texts, calls and quotes back in a very timely manor. I have used 360 Design at my rental unit and they were very accommodating to my tenants schedule. I would 100% recommend this company if you are doing a Huge renovation or need some minor home improvement needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repair, paint and deck repairs.

CATEGORY decks,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

10/06/2019

They did a great job. Definitely recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
backsplash

CATEGORY ceramic tile,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/06/2019

Outstanding work. I am very happy with my new floors. Decent pricing for 3 rooms. Very friendly company. Would definitely hire for futures projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
laminate flooring

CATEGORY flooring

08/03/2019

I am very satisfied with their overall service. Oscar has been very diligent and very focused on each detail. He helps us through the process and gave us ideas for improvement. I am looking forward to work with him and his team again. Highly recommended. Good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodeling

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Home renovations kitchen,bathroom,basement Painting interior&exterior Flooring tile,vinyl,laminate,hardwood&carpet

we do not offer any home additions roofing or siding.