HOWARD'S SHOE AND LUGGAGE REPAIR

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since October 2006

we have 6 employees....

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leather coat repaired - they did a great job fixing the rip in the leather. Also had a pair of suede boots re-sewn around the heel. Super happy with the service!

11/24/2013

New soles on husband's shoes

06/10/2013

Although it took a little more time than expected, it didn't matter because they'll be ready for autumn. I would recommend Howard's Shoe and Luggage Repair to everyone. Thank you!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a pair of Donald Pliner ankle boots that I really like but unfortunately, my oldest daughter wore them a few too many times. Howard personally replaced the leather on my heels and cleaned the pair of boots to perfection (although he wasn't satisfied with his first attempt and spent more of his time doing the job over again). I love the store because it's the only place of which I know that sells quality moccasins. Great job, Howard

CATEGORY shoe repair,leather & vinyl repair

03/14/2010

I believe I talked to Howard, but whoever I talked to was very honest about the fact that these boots were too dried out and cracked to be repaired. I appreciate the honesty. He could have taken my money instead.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought a pair of boots in to see if they could be repaired.

11/09/2007

They are wonderful. They do all kinds of repairs. They call when your shoes are ready. Good prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased wood shoe stretcher. They added and removed leather from my shoes do to a leg condition. He would make the shoe taller and shorter. He will not do more than needed. Helped choose the proper color to dye a Coach purse. He repairs leather goods, belts and purses

CATEGORY luggage repair

SHOE AND BOOT REPAIR, LUGGAGE AND PURSE REPAIR, LEATHER AND SUEDE JACKET AND COAT REPAIR, SHORTENING PURSE STRAPS AND BELTS.

DYE SHOES.