ABCD Construction

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since December 2012

A Rated | 1 Review

We do any type of remodeling. With my artistic background , I also put decorative touches on any project if it`s needed, I have a usually 1 employee, but if it`s a bigger project I have several partners that work with me. ...

Felber Tuckpointing Company

We are the experts when it comes to residential tuckpointing. Our reputation for quality work, responsiveness, and competitive pricing, has been the primary factor in our success. We are committed to client satisfaction, in which we serve the client from the developmental stages of a project, to final completion.

04/15/2013

They came out and fixed the structure right away.  I opted for more work to be done beyond the original estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired our car port that had been around since the 50's.  It had been modified some time in the past weakend over time and caused the roof to leak and damage the structural integrety.  They were able to fix the problem without tearing the whole thing down.

CATEGORY decks,picture framing,roofing

Dear (Member name removed) , thank you very much for your nice review, you are one of those nice people that makes me like my job, I am glad your carport is now safe and good looking, Next time I will be 100% punctual. Blessings

Complete remodeling. Faux paint finishes and Venetian plastering.

Check, Visa, PayPal