Georgetown Decks & Construction Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1098 Georgetown Way

Vernon Hills, IL 60061

Georgetown Decks & Construction is a full service builder specializing in custom composite and wood decks, gazebos, screened rooms, pergolas, and much more. We are fully insured and have over 25 years of experience. Georgetown Decks has a Platinum Pro rating from Trex which is the highest recognition they offer for an independent contractor. We also have an A+ rating by the B.B.B. Let us help create an outdoor living space that you and your family can enjoy for years to come. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 PRIORITY! We offer free estimate from one of our custom design specialists, or if you prefer, fill out our free estimate request form on our website and we will contact you within 24 hours....

deck building (83)lighting installation (2)door installation (2)window replacement (1)hardscaping (1)fence company (1)

10/30/2019

Excellent. I’m very critical. There’s always something wrong. But, these guys were great, work professional and well done. Offered suggestions we never thought about which were cost saving and spot on. For sure, go with this firm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck installed, old deck removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

10/26/2019

Highly professional team from design through building. They gave good advice on selection and materials. Deck was delivered as planned/scheduled, with excellent workmanship. We are pleased and recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old wood deck with Trex deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

10/26/2019

It went great. I wanted to rebuild my deck with Trex because of its low maintenance and durability. But Trex is expensive. Tom from Georgetown Builders worked with me on design modifications that fit my budget. We also kept in touch the length of the project as he was really easy to reach by phone or email. As with any project things come up and all of my issues were quickly worked out. Their cons...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Rebuild

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Photo for Georgetown Decks & Construction Inc - 1098 Georgetown Way, Vernon Hills, IL - 38196134

10/25/2019

Our experience with Georgetown was excellent from start to finish. Tom, Corey, and the crew were extremely knowledgeable, always accessible and very responsive. They offered great guidance and were very patient with us. We are very pleased with the quality deck they build for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deck removal and rebuild

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

10/25/2019

After dealing with another company for a year, I sought out a new company to get the work done. I explained to Corey of Georgetown decks where/why the project got stuck (need for a special permit) and Corey said, “no problem .” When the city had all of my paperwork messed up, Corey said, “no problem .” When the city called and said I needed x, y, and z, Corey said, “no problem. I’ve already taken ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck off of second floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Photo for Georgetown Decks & Construction Inc - 1098 Georgetown Way, Vernon Hills, IL - 38193928

10/25/2019

Georgetown Decks did a very good With our deck. The quality of install was great and the workers were really friendly. The owners were also extremely responsive. The only improvement is I wish they would have asked if I wanted to remove some of the existing landscaping instead of over it. Great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
~250 sq ft deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

10/25/2019

From start to finish, Corey and his crew have been AMAZING! I had a vision in my head that Georgetown Decks brought to life! They worked within my budget, obtained a permit through the Village, and were always very professional & hardworking. Some builders can be difficult to communicate with but Corey is the exact opposite. I was updated, informed, and involved in all the decision making, especia...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
custom Trex deck built in the backyard featuring hot tub with privacy wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

10/25/2019

Excellent explanation of options. Very responsive. Worked all day for the 3 days it took to finish this project. Nice follow up. Would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
resurfacing deck and adding new aluminum railings

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

10/25/2019

Fantastic service. The decking material I purchased was expensive - but their service was impeccable, the deck is high quality and well worth it. My front porch is beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New composite front porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

Photo for Georgetown Decks & Construction Inc - 1098 Georgetown Way, Vernon Hills, IL - 38193756

10/25/2019

They provided a reasonable estimate with options and figured out best way to replace our old deck. They arrived on time and completed the demolition and new deck replacement with minimal disruption. All questions were answered on timely basis We are very satisfied with their work and our new deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

Custom Decks, Gazebos, Screened Porches, Spa Enclosures, Pool Decks, & Pergolas.

Deck Repair