Town & Country Services

Founded 1919 • Angie's List since December 2008

Town & Country Services is a full service plumbing, heating and cooling contractor servicing the residential and commercial markets of the Illinois Valley & Princeton. We are staffed by trained and licensed technicians and courteous dispatching and customer service personnel and professional salespersons. Our phone is manned 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will be answered by a staff member eager to solve your plumbing, heating or cooling problem or answer your question. We are a licensed Illinois Plumbing Contractor and also licensed in all the Illinois Valley municipalities requiring licensing. A family business since 1919 we are well versed in the needs of the surrounding area. Cost is determined by the job. Plumbing License #: 055-00985. Additional DBA - Tonica True Value Sales & Svc....

Preferred Home Improvements

We here at Preferred Home Improvements take pride in our work! Customer service and satisfaction is our number one goal! The Services we offer are : Air Duct Cleaning Dryer vent cleaning Attic Insulation Crawl space clean ups We also offer other home services! We do full viedo inspections of duct work we also will do a whole walk through and explain everything step by step. We also offer before and after pictures! We have been in business over 6 years and are here to stay. We promise you will have a Awsome experience with us. We also offer yearly warranties and free estimates! Our service area is within 150 miles of the Quad Cites!

10/17/2017

They were very responsive and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them replace my furnace and Air conditioner. Needed them to work around some other work being done.

06/13/2017

The capacitor in the outside unit had failed. Tech had a replacement on his truck. Town & Country uses a flat rate pricing, so if they have to run and get a part or encounter some similar issue, the customer doesn't pay extra beyond the flat rate. I was charged $116 for the part plus $79 for the service call, total $195. I was satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our residential air conditioning went out on the hottest (so far) day of the year. Called at 9:00 a.m., and Joe arrived at 3 pm. Thanks!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for the review. Glad we were able to get your system cooling with a simple repair. By the forecast we'll be needing our air conditioners for the next few days. Good ole' fashion summer weather is here! Thanks again!

04/19/2017

Very professional. Worker was not sure how to fix leak on boiler but was quick to find person that knew how and got the job done. Water heater needs replaced wanted better news but I know who to call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater looked at and drained. Stop a leak on boiler heating unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

03/27/2017

The initial repairman, salesman & installer were very punctual. Each one answered all of my questions about my situation & I never felt I was being sold something I didn't need. Since my furnace was DOA & needed replacement, the choice to replace was a considerable expense on my part. I felt the estimate given for the entire system was fair & all work was done when they said it would. Based on ser...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & AC replacement

02/01/2017

They were very responsive to my phone call. I received a call back within minutes to discuss my current issue. They were here the very next day to take on the Navien boiler issue and with no avail; could not get it fixed. They spent hours on the phone with Navien and did everything they possibly could to fix the issue, but it turns out..warranties are voided if your products are not installed by a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I bought my house, I ran into a situation which ended in purchasing and installing a Navien Combi boiler. It was never installed correctly from the get go, and I have had nothing but issues with it for the past 3 years. I found myself, once again without heat or hot water, so I called Town and Country!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time and giving such an awesome review! We're glad your three year saga with your heating system is finally over. Enjoy your new furnace and when summer arrives your new central air conditioning. Thanks again for the business and review.

Residential & commercial repairing, sales of air conditioning, boilers, electrical, geothermal systems, standby generators, duct cleaning, heating, indoor air quality, plumbing, piping, radiant heating & cooling, auger plugged drains.

Appliance repair.