Budget Blinds of Chicago, Crown Point, Frankfort and La Grange

A13 REVIEWS

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since April 2015

8119 ABBY ROAD

Tinley Parl, IL 60477

Founded in 1992 by five young industry entrepreneurs with a unique "customer convenience" concept, Budget Blinds is now the largest and fastest growing window covering company of its kind in the country. Currently, our company has an expansive network of over 800 franchisees in the United States and Canada. Smart Shopping...We are out to change how you buy window coverings. You shop where your windows are. We come to you!! You have the convenience of exploring fabrics, materials, hardware, choices and features by viewing hundreds of product styles and colors. We will help you experiment how window coverings can complement your existing furnishings, and you will see how different materials can change the lighting and mood of your rooms. We measure so you get the perfect fit. And, finally install to ensure a beautiful view. Our "No Questions Asked Warranty" finishes the package. Along with an array of window coverings, ask us about window film, retractable screens, area rugs and pillows....

blinds and curtain (13)home automation (3)window tinting (1)window tinting or film (1)iron work (1)

02/11/2017

While there were a couple of bumps along the way, in the end Budget Blinds came through and stood behind their product and work. The salesperson seemed knowledgeable about the products and made some good suggestions. She promised 4 weeks but it was 7 weeks. The installers showed up 45 minutes late, but they were very careful about my home, floors, etc. and picked after themselves. Once installed, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had ordered two sets of three honeycomb blinds, (one set corded top down bottom up and one set cordless top down bottom up), and then one large vertical honeycomb to cover a sliding door. They were all for an open concept room situation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2017

02/09/2017

The workmen were all very polite and considerate and I had no problem with any off them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had film installed on upper windows to keep out sunlight. I had entire window area covered with blinds. Everything turned out beautifully.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

01/06/2017

Claudine was our in-home consultant & was very knowledgeable, helpful & personable. Installers were prompt & efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In-home consultation installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2016

D

12/29/2016

Mayor this flace is good for their budget, it won't be good for yours. Show anyone else where I thought I paid for these in full , when the installer was done I'm told I have a balance our so I don't know who does their book keeping. I was p*****. They didn't charge me the full any on my cc when I answered they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 2 vertical blinds-just manual blinds. Nothing special about them. The guy who installed then split my oak. Term with a sheet metal screw cause he assumed it was time I'm handy. So I fixed it myself. A 6 yr old could have installed. These blinds and they charge over 140-for installation-do your budget a favor-go somewhere else.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2016

10/25/2016

Claudine Bormet was our design consultant and was generous with her time and expertise. As every window in our new home had to be addressed, and we are unsure as to colors, designs and options{i.e..,room darkening,etc}, Claudine was very helpful in guiding our choices. After installation, we are very happy with the entire experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 Budget Blinds of Frankfort/ Crown Point manufactured and installed all the cellular blinds, including vertical, in a home we were moving into.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2016

10/21/2016

From start to finish working with Budget Blinds was great. The office assistant made scheduling the appointment quick and easy. She told me all about the process of custom window treatments and called the day before my appointment as a reminder. When Susan came to my house for the appointment she was friendly and knowledgeable. She even color matched my shutters to the existing furnishings in my r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shutters and draperies for my new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2016

10/15/2016

Budget Blinds did a great job from start to finish with our window treatments. We would highly recommend them to our family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed window treatments in our dining room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2016

10/15/2016

Getting my new blinds could not have been any easier than with Budget Blinds. Susan Gomez goes beyond the expectations to ensure that every customer is satisfied with their purchases. I can't point out any flaws because there was not one I could find. If you ever need blinds, do not hesitate to contact Budget Blinds. They are all good people, who do an excellent job at what they do. GREAT JOB BUDG...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider was on time. The provider was very professional. The provider was very respectful. The provider showed that she cared about customer satisfaction. The provider moved very efficiently and finished the job very fast.

CATEGORY window tinting, window treatments, wrought iron, security windows, home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2016

09/20/2016

Everything went smoothly. Install was professional & quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased blinds for living room & dinning room. Blinds installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

12/29/2015

They were great. I wasn't here when they installed it. I think there was a little uncertainty with the fellow that came to install them. The person that was here when he installed them instructed them to do whatever it was. He abided by it. All the instructions weren't quite clear but other than that, they were fine and they were on time. I think the company is more of commercial things so I can u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did three windows with a new drapery rods and blinds at the front window.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2015

Free in-home and in-office Consultations, Professional Measurements and Installation, Exceptional Warranty, Cellular Shades, Honeycomb Shades, Pleated Shades, Faux Wood Blinds, Wood Blinds, Aluminum Blinds, Woven Wood Shades, Vinyl Blinds, Vinyl Vertical Blinds, Fabric Vertical Blinds, Sliding Panels, Roller Shades, Solar Shades, Roman Shades, Drapery, Shutters, Motorized Blinds, Motorized Shades and Window Film. Commercial and residential

Not Applicable