Evolution Installs

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since September 2009

Our specialties include: TV Mounting, AV setup, Stereo, Home Theater, surround sound system setup and installation, whole home audio, AV residential applications, universal remote setup, smart technology installs, standard doorbell setups, intercom and video doorbell upgrades, cable wiring, ethernet wiring, etc. We have been in business since 2005 and will continue to serve the Chicago land and surrounding suburbs area for the next many more years. Company INFO: Music Evolution, Inc. 'dba' Evolution Installs Tinley Park, IL 60477 (708) 444-8474 www.EvolutionInstalls.com...

John Krekovich Construction

I am fully insured with Workman's Comp, General Liability, and Medical Insurance. I have been in business for more than 30 years in the remodeling field. I personally all phases of the project at hand. References are available.I am a sole owner and have no employees.I only subcontract when required by law ,ordinance, or code. Current billing rate for 2016 is $65.00 per hour. One hour minimum to cover fuel & mileage. Additional services: Installation of all types of wall tile, wood trim, crown moldings, mantles, wainscot, drop ceilings, drywall, general framing, basement finishing & remodeling,electrical rough in, wiring, fixture replacement,

Award 2019

12/12/2019

Tony did an amazing job of mounting our new Samsung Frame TV! He was prompt with returning phone calls/messages as well as arriving on time. He was very thorough with his work and made sure to let me know/ask for my input about several key decision factors. I would definitely hire Tony again as well as refer him to family and friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Samsung Frame TV Mount

12/07/2019

Evolution Installs was great, and provided an excellent and efficient installation of in-ceiling speakers with associated wiring. They were also considerate of my time and took the necessary measures to protect my house from damage or debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Speaker Installation, Wiring tasks..

CATEGORY home theater design

It was great to work with you! Thank you very much for taking the time to review our services and for allowing us the opportunity to handle your speaker installation! Please keep us in mind for the future!

11/04/2019

Great work by Evolution. They were very timely, attentive to detail, and quick in mounting our 42.5 inch TV - so much so that we're trying to schedule them to come back to hang our new one!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV mounting

CATEGORY home theater design

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our services and for allowing us the opportunity to handle your tv installation! Please keep us in mind for the future!

08/05/2019

Evolution Installs -- 5 STARS !!! Your service, professionalism, honesty, not to mention having the homeowner involved in the installation process, cleanliness and honoring the homeowners wishes (closing doors quickly so no bugs come in, shoes off) means the world to me. This shows me the person that you truly are!! You care about your business and the clients that come with it. I will most defini...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cable wiring of main floor flat screens to crawl space.

CATEGORY cable tv service

We are happy that you are happy, so thank you for letting us know as it means the world to us! Thank you very much for taking the time for this review! But most importantly, for allowing us the opportunity to handle your multiple installs and for choosing us! Please keep us in mind for the future!

08/05/2019

We've had Tony and his crew out several times over the past two years for various projects such as mounting a 55" tv with new wiring, mounting a 65" tv in home theater (including construction of new support wall), setting up a new av receiver and programming a new universal remote. In addition, Tony has provided several recommendations for equipment purchases we were considering, always offering o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounting of 65" tv (including construction of additional supports)/setup of tv and new receiver/additional line to connect tv in another room/universal remote setup

CATEGORY electrician,home theater design

Thank you! The pleasure has always been ours! It is always great to work with clients that are patient, that take the time to request recommendations and are willing to trust our recommendations! We cherish your business and thank you for it! As always, we are a text away!

Cabling & Wiring, TV installation, Home theater, surround sound, audio video surveillance, low voltage wiring, Tv Mounting, universal remote programming, TV mounting, cable, satellite, Video Camera surveillance installs, home audio, stereo, home automation & CCTV.

No repair of broken TVs & electronics recycling.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal