Nik Electric

A7 REVIEWS

Founded 2016

Summit, IL 60501

Nik Electric has been in business since 2016. We are always prompt, courteous and professional. We have the experience and expertise to get your project done right the first time. Call today to set up an appointment....

electrician (6)lighting installation (3)

01/30/2020

Great! Nic is great electrician and very nice gentleman. Works hard and smart and cleans up when done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove electric heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/16/2020

Never came or called. Waited all day. Could have hired a professional in the meantime that followed through on the appointment.

01/08/2020

Nik was great! I’ve use him several times for electrical jobs. He communicates well, on time, and gets the job done. He is well priced for his professional services.I will use him again and again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

01/07/2020

He was very responsive, pleasant, and completed the work quickly and at a great price, suggesting possible approaches to complete the work. Would recommend and happily use him again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of multiple light switches with dimmer switches and relocation of a light switch to opposite side of the wall

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

11/20/2019

It was fine. He was a really nice guy, I enjoyed chatting with him and his price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed an additional electric line on my basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

11/20/2019

They were absolutely wonderful. I would recommend him highly, he was in and out quickly and he was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed our light in our bathroom.

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

11/09/2019

I am very grateful and very, very, very pleased with the work done by NIK ELECTRIC !!!!! I own a trailer home that had an old electrical panel that was functional until a few weeks ago. I placed a request on ANGIE'S LIST and NIK ELECTRIC was the ONLY contractor who was willing to come to my home!! NIK ELECTRIC answered my request promptly, arrived ontime, was very professional, and provided me wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgrade electrical panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019