Wright Way Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since January 2008

My name is Bruce Wright owner of Wright Way. I started Wright Way in 2001 to provide the consumer access to quality air duct, dryer vent and chimney sweep services at affordable prices. Wright Way is proud to have been awarded the Angies List Super Service Award in 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Wright way is a Christian based company based on christian values. The company has grown well beyond our expectations by keeping the simple and right things first. Simple things that a lot of companies disregard, such as providing quality and affordable prices, treating the customer and their family members with respect, treating their home as if it were our own and addressing every question and concern the customer may have. Wright Ways cleaning technique is superior to any other company. Many other companies will vacuum through one access point and pull all the dirt, dust and debris through that one access point, leaving behind up to half of the dust still in the vent. Wright Way goes to each individual vent, return and trunk lines individually. We spin high speed whips and use high powered gas vacuums to insure your ducts are perfectly cleaned every time, Guaranteed. After the ventilation system is clean we will fog anti-bacterial sanitizer throughout the entire system to eliminate any minor molding, bacteria and viruses in your ductwork. HAVE IT DONE THE RIGHT WAY WITH WRIGHT WAY AIR DUCT CLEANING. 8 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Extra charge for after-hours service applies. May contact through email. Award winning. Additional email - ibdawright1@wowway.com...

Air Ducts Done Right Inc

Founded in 1999, Air Ducts Done Right, Inc. is a family owned and operated business. We are proudly celebrating a decade of serving the Chicago land area and have over 55 years of combined experience in ventilation systems cleaning. The heart of our company is that we do quality work day in and day out and don't take any shortcuts. Our customers see that we take great pride in our cleanings which result in repeat customers and glowing referrals.

06/22/2017

The technician showed up on time and did a thorough job. He actually did things I had never seen the previous company do, and he explained along the way. He was courteous and professional. I will definitely be hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my dryer vent cleaned.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

We appreciate your Business & kind comments. Thank You & God Bless Bruce Wright/ President Wright way Corp

05/05/2017

They did a good job, were professional and left our home in good shape.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct cleaning.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

03/13/2017

These guys were excellent. They were on time, polite, friendly, professional, etc. They answered all my questions. They even added a new dryer connection at no charge. I would for sure use them again!! They even cleaned up my patio furniture after cleaning the dryer vent of lint and the bird's nest that was three feet in!! Don't look further, give Write Way a call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

01/31/2017

Thomas and Patrick were quick, professional and clean. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all air ducts, dryer vent, and chimney.

CATEGORY chimney sweep, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

D

01/02/2017

Things started off well, with two technicians arriving on time and getting right to work. This changed when I noticed a cloud of dust in our upstairs hallway. One technician was cleaning the primary return duct with one hand while holding the end of the suction hose near it with his other hand. This technique obviously wasn’t containing the dust but I withheld saying anything at the time. Later, t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

I received a call from this customer and on the same day brought both of our technicians back out there to investigate the customer concerns. There was a bit of dust that was vacuumed out of the bottom of the furnace after the cheap $1.50 furnace filter the customer was using. All the dust in the picture attached was cleaned we did not leave dirty as the picture depicts) This is common, no air duc...

Air duct, dryer vent, gutter cleaning, chimney sweep & downspout flushing.