ADC appliance repair

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since March 2010

A Rated | 1 Review

Free service call with any repair. We have over 40 years experience in appliance repair. We are a family run Business in Cook County and Du page County. Everyone who works for us is a member of my family. Our goal is to treat you like family, by being clean, courteous,and prompt. Are trucks are fully stocked and ready to complete the job the first time we enter your home....

S & S Appliance Service

In business since 1956 , family owned and operated. If you need service please call (847) 985-2266. Award winning. We only repair washers, dryers, refrigerators, and stoves/ovens. Specializing in Maytag Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Kenmore, Frigidaire, and many other American made brands. We do not repair Bosch, LG or Samsung appliances. Look forward to serving you

04/21/2010

While doing my spring cleaning, I accidentally pulled the hood open too far on my stove, and burst the main gas pipes that connect to the knobs (both front burners). They were able to get the parts and repair them very quickly so I can resume my daily cooking. They were very pleasant to work with and efficient. I would definitely use them again on any repairs I need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the gas connectors (2) on my stove that broke.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers, washers, dryers, stoves, garbage disposals, trash compactors, vent hoods, microwaves & freezers.