Lowry's Painting and Home Improvement

A23 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since July 2016

1113 Bridle Path Ln.

Springfield, IL 62712

Lowry's Painting is a family owned business in Springfield Il. We specialize in residential interior & exterior paining, cabinet finishing & painting, deck & fence staining, drywall repair and power washing. We are fully insured, offer free estimates and guarantee all of our work....

Interior Painting (15)Pressure Washing (9)Exterior Painting (3)Drywall (1)

01/14/2020

Just completed having Jon Lowry and Colt redo my kitchen cabinets. They did an amazing job!! Very reasonable rates. I was given a time frame of 7-10 days, it took just 7 days start to finish. The cabinet finish looks like it came off a showroom floor. Just a note about their character; integrity, they cared about what I thought, phone calls to keep me posted, very meticulous on their work. Will de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Cabinets painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

07/12/2019

Waiting on a bid, but liked the owner very much and I’m sure I will hire him, but work won’t start until September or later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Deck stained

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

02/05/2019

Jon and William did a fantastic job. They even managed to work around me while I was fighting a case of pneumonia. They have an excellent work ethic and are very meticulous in achieving the best results. They kept me informed as to the ongoing progress and scheduled areas. During the popcorn ceiling removal & repair they kept the drywall dust to a minimum through out the project. At the end of eac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of popcorn ceilings & some wallpaper and painting the entire interior of my 2000 sq ft home.

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

10/04/2018

It went very well. The painting was very professional. i would recommend Jon in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jon painted my whole house and did it expeditiously so i could move in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

05/16/2018

I got estimates on my previous home. Jon had the bid and professionalism I was most comfortable with. He did a great job. Because of his professionalism, I didn't contact anyone else for the painting on my new house, Once again, he did a great jab. I recommend this company to everyone who asks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

10/26/2017

We were not home. They did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing exterior of house.

CATEGORY pressure washing, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

C

08/26/2017

Very well, Jon was prompt, did excellent work and the price was very reasonable. The only problem was we tried on several occasions to setup additional work but were unable to get a response in order to schedule the work. Would love to hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed our living room and hallway painted, plus handrail for our stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2017

08/01/2017

They were prompt, reasonably priced and the end result was clean siding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding on house cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

05/19/2017

It went great and was what I was expecting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

05/01/2017

Jon totally cleaned up deck making it look almost new again. Will use this company for some future projects. Honest and hard working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing deck restorer product that for all intents and purposes ruined a large deck. Looked horrible.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2017

Full Service Painting, Pressure Washing , Deck Refinishing, Exterior Wood Staining

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express