BLH ENTERPRISES INC

Angie's List since January 2009

D Rated | 4 Reviews

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

07/09/2013

It went bad. They wiped my hard drive, and my back up then could not be read by ny hard drive. I am not a computer expert, I took the tower to them, signed the necessary forms and let them have it.  I was horrified when I got it back and there was nothing there. When my back up could not be read, I took it back to them and they were of no help at all. DO NOT EVER USE THIS FIRM FOR ANYTHING

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my tower from my desktop there because it was hanging up, running slow, etc. and they advertised a service where they would clean out the junk.

CATEGORY computer repair

04/29/2013

I have been to BLH a few times and they are almost always prompt, except for one time when it was right after their open time. They greet you, listen to whatever problem you are having with the computer, go through the possibilities with you and then check in your computer. My computer has never been there longer than a day, even when they had to wipe it after it crashed. However, one time my comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BLH serviced my video card. My screen wasn't working, but after an hour it was fixed and they gave me a deal because of the short amount of time it took to fix.

CATEGORY computer repair,computer sales

11/05/2012

Customer service is very bad.The people that own the company are even worse.The merchandise they sell is junk.Way over priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worst people I have ever had to deal with in my life about computer services ,repairs and sales.They have the rudest customer service ever.Brian is the worst.First they are way to over priced and under qualified.Second all their computers that they sell cost way to much money not to mention they are refurbished recycled computers that they received for FREE.Last but not least....Everything they sell is practically junk.It's older ,out of date and not worth the money.There are far better places around Springfield,Illinois that sell nice computers and offer great prices.

CATEGORY computer repair,computer sales

D

01/31/2009

I stopped by and talked with a person at BLH in person explaining the problem and what I thought needed to be done: reinstall XP Professional (I had the disks) in such a way so that it recognized the 2nd hard drive installed in the computer or retrieve the material on the second hard drive, put it on a CD data disk, and then wipe the hard drive and reinstall the data or let me do that. The fellow ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None. They refused to work on the computer after I brought it in, saying it was too old. Then they immediately tried to sell me a newer used reconditioned computer. I refused the "offer."

CATEGORY computer repair

COMPUTER REPAIR, SPYWARE REMOVAL AND PROTECTION, HARDWARE INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION, RECYCLING.