ELECTRICAL SERVICES R E INC

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since February 2009

Residential Electricians specializing in old homes. We have 2 full time employees, with 2 service trucks. We do small jobs from hanging ceiling fans to whole house rewires. We accept all major credit cards. Calls are answered by owner....

A & R Electric Services Inc

A&R Electric Services is proud to announce that we have partnered with Generac as one of their Power Pro Dealers. We have over 14 years of experience in the electrical industry and over 10 years in the standby generator industry. A&R Electric Services is a veteran and family owned business who demonstrates pride, integrity, and timeliness will all of our projects. A&R Electric Services not only sells, maintains, installs and performs warranty work for our company, but we are also an independent contractor to install generators for the Lowe's Home Improvement Store. We currently service 14 Lowe's stores. We have a knowledgeable staff and technicians, trained directly through Generac, ready to answer your questions. All of our technicians pass a background check prior to working with us. We are trained to install and service generators from 7KW air cooled through 150KW liquid cooled, as well as portable generators. Bonded where the villages call for it.

11/14/2019

He did what I asked him to do and he did it well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some electrical work for me.

CATEGORY electrician

08/15/2017

It went very well and I was pleased. I would recommend to anyone and price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed ceiling fan.

CATEGORY electrician

07/19/2017

This company was great to work with. They were very helpful, affordable, professional and prompt. We have actually referred them to family and friends. We will continue to call on them any time we need electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewired and updated home electrical system, added outlets and installed light switches.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

07/19/2017

I've hired this company twice, at two properties, and would not hesitate to do so again. They do great work at a reasonable price and can be flexible depending on your budget and remodeling schedule. I have recommended them to friends and family and they have had positive experiences as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Rewire Lighting Installation Panel Upgrade Repairs to panel

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

06/15/2017

Even before I was with Angie's List, I used him. He is good. He did a major upgrade on my electric. The put a new breaker box in for me. They did a lot of other work too. It is part of the contract. They installed new circuits in the garage, new outlets, new lighting. So it was not just the breaker box but that was the main thing. All of this other stuff was add ons which the total came to $4700. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did some electrical work for me.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

Whole house rewires, Fuses to circuit breakers, service upgrades, Ceiling fans installed, Adding circuits, Code violations corrected, Gfci outlets installed, Replacing and installing fixtures and can lights, Outside motion lights, New construction and additions, Emergency service.

No phones or cable