Golan's Moving & Storage Inc

Skokie, IL 60076

House Move

House Move

movers202060035
Standard local house move within Illinois. This was a 5 bedroom house in the suburbs.

Golan’s Moving Services is your peace of mind when relocating across town for a local move or across the country for a long distance move. From condominiums in the city to estates in the suburbs our exclusive team is ready to take care of all the customized services you may need. Golan’s brings over 25 years of expertise to handle all of your requests, we have the solutions to ensure comfort and piece-of-mind. Additional phone - (847) 677-9064....

movers (397)storage unit (27)piano movers (13)professional organizers (10)truck rental (2)auto transport (1)

01/11/2021

I had a terrible experience with Golan's. It damaged all my furniture (ALL PIECES), broke my TV and lost one of my bags. It worked as a Broker and sent a disqualified team to my house who used my credit card information for a scam. At the delivery, it did not finish to resemble my furniture. Additionally, it delivered my furniture with a huge delay!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 bedrooms home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

Photo for Golan's Moving & Storage Inc - 3600 Jarvis Ave, Skokie, IL - 39127893

08/27/2020

Great! Really professional and courteous movers. Hired them for a second time. Great customer service when you call to inquire and make reservations. Movers work efficiently and very hard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from house to apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

02/01/2020

I would definitely recommend and use Golan’s Moving and Storage. Price very reasonable. The two young men did an excellent job, very professional and worked hard none stop. Thank you for marking my move stress free!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved Boxes and furniture from house to storage and apartment.

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units,truck rentals

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

02/01/2020

Fourth time customer. Simply the best in Chicago. Need I say any more?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing apartment and move

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

02/01/2020

The crew arrived on time, worked diligently until the process was completed ahead of schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move across town

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

01/02/2020

When I first called them, I had a hint of their quality, and the phone man sounded so experienced. With an amazing price tag, he called me back. From there all went smoothly. Before, during and after my transfer, they kept in contact with me. All the team members were very skilled and professional. They finished the job so quickly that I felt like generously tipping them. Without even a small scra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’m so thankful to team Golan's Moving & Storage!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience with Golan's Moving. Your feedback is much appreciated !!!

12/05/2019

First time using Golan's Moving & Storage and it was a great experience. They worked really fast and were able to pack everything up and take things apart without a problem. Everything was smooth and seamless. Also, they tell you upfront what to expect and no hidden fees. I Highly recommend using Golan's Moving & Storageto everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very Best Service !!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

11/25/2019

Highly recommended bunch of guys if you are looking for movers. These guys really deserve a shout out. While moving my furniture, they were careful. Everything was well planned. I was so impressed and have told everyone. Great company and great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pro Movers !

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

11/25/2019

The move went well and they were very supportive and clearly valued. In essence they did everything on time, packaged well, and delivered on time, un packaged and assembled, without any breakage. The team remained in our new home until everything was right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pro Movers !

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

11/13/2019

This will sound ridiculous, but moving with these guys was fun. The movers were fast, careful, helpful, and personable. The whole team worked hard to make sure the experience was a good one. The setup was stressful. I had 7 days notice to pack up my 3BR house and move. I couldn't have had a better experience, and can't recommend them enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good Work!!!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

Chicagoland Local and Out of State Moving, storage, packing & transport.

Truck rental.