girlFriday, Your Life's Concierge

Skokie, IL 60077

Pressure Washing

Pressure Washing

pressure washing202060645
Make your sidewalks look like they are brand new!

Staff of 20+. Woman owned privately held local service provider. Residential & Commercial Services. We provide one person-same person all the time for regular weekly-and bi-weekly residential service, as well as housekeeping service inclusive of laundry, etc. Teams available for larger deep cleanings as well as commercial needs. Cost is determined by the home/job. No hourly fee or travel charge. Extra charge for after-hours service may apply. Industry recognized leader and award winning service. Visit our website for more information on our firm, services and to view before and after pictures, www.girlfridayus.com....

house cleaning (170)floor cleaning (10)home and garage organizing (3)carpet cleaning (3)pet sitting (2)pressure washing (1)errand service (1)window cleaning (2)day care (1)interior painting (1)handyman (1)

09/21/2020

I was lucky enough to have Ana take care of my condo every two weeks for about two years. Each time Ana left my place sparkling, and I recommend her services highly. Andreea runs a very professional operation. You won’t be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bieeekly cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

We are the LUCKY ones! Best wishes! Chicago has lost a great person!

09/01/2020

After being sick for three weeks and then heading out of town, my apartment needed a massive scrubbing and Girl Friday was amazing. The place looks spotless and they were very accommodating with my requests. I’ve gone from doing this once to considering getting this as an ongoing service because of how professional and detailed they were.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Clean

CATEGORY house cleaning,pet sitters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

Thank you! We are so happy we were able to assist ... look forward in working together in the near future .

06/03/2020

Move in/out cleaning. She was incredibly friendly, helped eliminate the disgusting situation that the previous owners had left, and did all this hard work in the middle of a pandemic. Reasonable rates, and great outcomes. I'd definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

Thank you!! Pandemic or not... we are here to assist.

02/18/2020

They did a nice job every two weeks keeping our place clean! I enjoyed Olesa, and she would make adjustments based on my requests. I would recommend their services to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Thank you for the very kind words!
D

02/14/2020

They cancel my date and charged me 50.00, they been late on me more than once and the one day I had to push the time back they canceled on me. No I would not use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing on this particular day

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

Hello... You must have the WRONG company as we have never assisted your family or serviced your home. Additionally, girlFriday has NO WAY of charging you for services as we do NOT accept credit cards. Our clients pay for payments upon completion. I hope you find the right service provider as it’s not us. Please remove your review upon completion of your investigation. Thank you.

09/20/2019

I have been working with Girl for almost a year now and it’s been going great. We receive weekly cleaning services from Larisa (same person cleans each week). Girl is always very responsive to my fluctuating scheduled (travel, home remodeling projects, etc) and is very accommodating to my requests. I love that this is a woman-owned business and enjoy working with the team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly cleaning services for multistory single family home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

And We Love working with such amazing clients! Look forward to many years together!!

09/19/2019

Girlfriday was very accommodating to squeeze me in on short notice for a deep clean before I returned to work from maternity leave. They did a wonderful job on the condo and were very punctual and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
major service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Thank you so very much... glad things worked out and we were able to accommodate .

09/19/2019

I paid $85 to have my 1 bedroom/1 bathroom condo cleaned. Unfortunately, I cannot say that it was actually cleaned. During the walk-through I was asked about how I wanted Girl Friday to clean things and if she should use paper towels. I said not to use paper towels and asked that things be cleaned with the microfiber rags that I provided. On the video from my Nest Cam I often saw her carrying pape...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

(Member Information Removed) has been in contact with GF on and off since October 3.2017, then March 12.2018 . On March 15 ,2018 she had an in home quote appointment. After this appointment we did not hear from her again until September 2.2019, where she again stated she would like to start services even though over one (1) year had passed since her quote. During the walk through with our staffing...

08/08/2019

This housecleaning service is fantastic. The owner comes to do an original assessment and estimate and to familiarize herself with what needs to be done and your specific needs/preferences. We were then assigned a woman to clean for us each time. She is prompt, thorough, friendly, and doesn't mind my dogs jumping up to greet her as though she came over to play with them. The fee is reasonable and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Thank you! Love having you as clients , and we look forward in continuing to work together.

06/30/2019

I have been using them for 9 years or so and am a HUGE fan! I had moved to a large house and struggled to keep it clean myself. After a health challenge, I decided to bite the bullet and hire someone to help. The owner, Andreea, came herself to walk through and discuss what my needs and expectations would be and then made recommendations. We set up a weekly cleaning and in the course of 9 years, I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housekeeping Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

Thank you... it’[Member Information Removed] is our goal to make sure we know what our clients needs are but, that they know who we are ., that is the successful combination. We are thankful for the people that have come into our lives and made this business successful.

Cleaning services, post construction, move in, & move out. Holiday & special occasion cleaning. Packing. Pet care. Snow removal. Landscaping services.

Outside window cleaning for homes with three (3) or more floors/levels. No monthly cleaning services offered

Check, PayPal