Bob Williams Air Conditioning

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since October 2004

C Rated | 11 Reviews

Commercial, Industrial and Residential repairs and installation of all types and makes of Air Conditioning and Heating Equipment and related components. Boiler Room Equipment and Commercial Refrigeration repairs....

Air Ducts Done Right Inc

Founded in 1999, Air Ducts Done Right, Inc. is a family owned and operated business. We are proudly celebrating a decade of serving the Chicago land area and have over 55 years of combined experience in ventilation systems cleaning. The heart of our company is that we do quality work day in and day out and don't take any shortcuts. Our customers see that we take great pride in our cleanings which result in repeat customers and glowing referrals.

06/13/2017

He never contacted me. When I phoned today, Bob told me that he had too much work and he didn't know how I could get my money back. That was the extent of his interest, Clearly it was "my" problem despite me paying $78. Joyce V

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased $78 for Air Conditioning Clean and Check from Bob Williams Air Conditioning on May 16th.

08/12/2016

Woke up one morning and noticed that my Air Conditioning which had been working the night before had stopped. I proceeded to check the thermostat to see if it needed to be lowered to get the AC to start up again. That did not do the trick. I set it to its lowest setting and the AC still would not start up. I did some research on Angie's List to find a good AC repair person. I found Bob had perfect...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed repair on AC that stopped working.

07/13/2016

Bob was excellent, on time, friendly, cost effective and knowledgeable, took his time, explained everything he was doing and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked system (A/C) for pressure & leaks, then installed r-22 freon.

01/20/2016

Friendly, efficient, very reasonable and highly reliable. Also appreciated that he explained what he was doing and patiently answered all questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bled boiler ( hot water baseboard heat) at our home and adjusted temp so all radiators worked something a reputable competitor could not accomplish. Also cleaned boilers burners.

01/20/2016

Wolve been using Bob Williams for over 30 yrs for heating & Aircondtioning. He is the most honest, experienced service provider known. I would trust any advice he gives.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine furnace maintenance Cleaning & Check up.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & Air Conditioning.