Adam's Refrigeration

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since September 2006

Specializes in home refrigerators & heating.Owner Operated. Charges by the Hour....

All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning

All Temp is Chicago's heating, cooling and home comfort company. We provide top-notch sales, service, repair and maintenance at the most competitive prices.We are family-owned since 1938. We have more than 85 employees. We do not use sub contractors. Always feel free to call us with your questions or for sales and service. We provide a free in-home estimate should you need a new a/c or furnace. Call 1-800-All-Temp for information, or one of our local #s listed here. (630) 783-0455, (630) 369-7150, (773) 588-6500, (312) 284-5500, (708) 395 4810, (312) 421-0065, (847) 441-5521, (630) 369-7150, (630) 783-0455, (630) 810-1888. We are at your service 24/7. Ask for Mike Clark, Erin Wayda or Rick Jacobs. See website for additional service area. Award winning.

Offers by All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning on Angie's List

10/30/2017

We went with his recommendation for a new, larger one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joel etc. responded fast to our request for a look at our fridge, and diagnosed it's problem as a dead compressor.

08/24/2017

His service is excellent. I would certainly hire him again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

10/28/2016

Joel was out within a number of hours of my phone call, arriving a few minutes before his estimate. He solved the issue onsite quickly and efficiently. (He had the exact replacement fan in his truck!) He is friendly and professional: a tough combo to beat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosing a warm fridge, replacing a dead fridge fan.

02/11/2016

Basically it was out of balance and was going to go out anytime.  I called Joel and as promised he showed up exactly at the time he said he would.  He clearly told me what the problem was and mentioned that he had the part in his van and could replace it ASAP. Within no time Joel crawled into this tight space and   replaced the unit.  He also looked at the igniter and other part to verify everythi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace motor was making a weird noise. Joel replaced the blower motor.

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/08/2015

Joel returned message I left at 10 pm, that same night.  They are very responsive (have used them in the past and pricing is great).  We were able to resolve the problem without his help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called regarding refrigerator not working.  We resolved problem without Adams' help.

Refrigeration & Heating.