Adnaw Electric Inc

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2012

B Rated | 73 Reviews

Residential & Commercial Electrical - we offer special rates to police and fire personnel as well as local governments. We are flexible with billing and scheduling and will try hard to work with anyone under most circumstances....

The Illuminators Outdoor Lighting

We, The Illuminators, strive to set the outdoor landscape lighting industry standard when it comes to quality and professionalism. How can we do this? It’s simple. Outdoor lighting is all we do – it’s our passion! We have chosen outdoor landscape lighting as our niche market. That gives us a competitive edge over the many companies such as landscapers, pavers, handymen, brick-layers, seal-coaters, bug sprayers, power-washers, gutter-cleaners, deck-builders, electricians, irrigators and anyone one else that just offers outdoor or landscape lighting as an afterthought or add-on of their main business. In fact, we are often contacted to correct and repair their mistakes. The Illuminators have years of combined design, installation, maintenance and repair experience in the landscape lighting industry. Our vast skills, special tools and specific experience gives us an edge over most other companies that install outdoor and landscape lighting. We use many techniques in our unique lighting design plans that are not used, studied or understood by many of our competitors. We also have many special industry specific tools that allow us to install, maintain and or repair outdoor landscape lighting in a timely and efficient manner. The Illuminators philosophy is simple; provide complete customer satisfaction! We accomplish this by working closely with you throughout the whole design, installation and or repair process as well as offering the highest quality outdoor lighting products and systems on the market today. All of the lighting fixtures and transformers installed by The Illuminators are backed by industry leading manufacturer warranties (most fixtures carry a lifetime warranty). Also, all installations performed by The Illuminators come with our own complete warranty on materials and workmanship. We want you to be absolutely happy with your new outdoor lighting. If you want to see first-hand the quality and professionalism of The Illuminators, give us a call or visit us at www.theilluminators.com to schedule a free, no obligation, lighting design consultation with one of our experienced designers or schedule a service or maintenance visit with one of our highly skilled technicians. We look forward to illuminating your world! WE MATCH OR BEAT ANY COMPARABLE OUTDOOR LIGHTING QUOTE FROM OUR COMPETITORS.

02/20/2015

I had an appointment bu he had to cancel because of a death in the family.  He asked that I call back in a few weeks to reschedule which I did and I never got a call back.  In fact, I called and left messages several times.

D

01/13/2015

no service, got my money back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nobody contacted me for the service, the service was cancelled

D

07/15/2014

I talked to them twice and they were never able to come out and do the work because they were not in my service area. I did not end up using the big deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

04/05/2014

The provider was responsive and friendly.  He did fix the dishwasher.  Unfortunately, the dishwasher did not stay "fixed."  It turned out that there was a problem with the electrical connection, not with the dishwasher itself.   We found this out months later after our garbage disposal also malfunctioned and the dishwasher was completely fried.  It was probably no fault of this provider; my unders...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider diagnosed and fixed an electrical problem with the dishwasher.

03/16/2014

very professional & nice person.  Did a great job.  Responded quickly to labeling questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
labeled electric panel

CATEGORY electrician

Residential & commercial electric.

CHRISTMAS LIGHT INSTALLATION