RD Pro Painting

A 19 Reviews

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since April 2016

www.rdpropainting.com /

Schaumburg, IL 60007

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER FOR 2019! We at RdPro Painting are a professional painting company focused on bringing you the best painting work on any of your next painting projects. Specializing in Interior/Exterior painting as well as minor drywall repairs and wallpaper removal. We are highly qualified with many years of experience. Our work is exceptional, our painters are exceptional and our service is exceptional! Because we strive to be the best when it comes to working in peoples homes. You are covered because we are completely insured. Rather its getting a few walls painted or getting your entire house freshened up for the Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter, you can count on RdPro Painting for all your next painting projects!...

interior painting (15)house painting (5)drywall repair (2)deck cleaning (1)

11/13/2020

Great work and very professional. Ryan patched and painted my entire condo. It was done with great quality and care. I was so pleased that I rehired him for another job as well. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

11/06/2020

Job was great. Ryan and gang did a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

10/28/2020

Showed up on time, and performed the work as promised. Looks very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

07/05/2020

My deck looks like new!I am extremely pleased with Ryan and RdPro Painting. From the start, the whole process was effortless. I'm not a very easy person to please and this company exceeded my expectations. Ryan is friendly, full of knowledge and willing to go that extra mile. He now has a happy customer that will utilize his services for life. I interviewed and received quotes from several deck co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck & House power washed, deck stained, lattice replaced.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

10/22/2019

Responded quickly to my request for an estimate, and completed the job in a timely manner. Ryan and his helper were pleasant and professional. He did a beautiful job removing the wallpaper and then painting my kitchen. And the whole area was left cleaned up after they were done. I am 100% pleased with the outcome and would recommend him for any painting project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior House Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

10/08/2019

Great! We hired this service twice and they did a fantastic job painting. Painting was near perfect and they were extremely neat - no paint dots anywhere. They also cleaned up after all was done. This is a very honest & reliable service and we will definitely hire them again. Do not hesitate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting room

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

09/21/2019

Look no further for a painter. R&D Painting is prompt, courteous, and conscientious. They were flexible because a few things changed here and there during the project, and they were more than happy to accommodate. I trust them in my home on their own. Friendly and trustworthy. Prices seem in-line. Quality of work is excellent. I can unequivocally recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

08/21/2019

Ryan was very responsive and very friendly. He explained everything thoroughly and was very punctual. He did an excellent job painting the interior of my house, including excellent trim work. Job was finished on time and he did a great job with cleanup when the job was done. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

08/02/2019

Excellent. Ryan was professional. Would definitely have him quote another job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint garage.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

07/11/2019

Honest, quick, personable. Had them paint the majority of my rental home to prep for sale. Ryan understood our goals and made decisions based on them without any supervision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

We offer interior and exterior painting. Cedar siding, fascia, soffit, gutters, downspouts, shudders, garages, decks, ETC. As well as any interior work!!

We don't offer any construction work

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check