Find Top-Rated Schaumburg Phone Repair Shops
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Phone Repair Shops to Avoid
Top Rated Phone Repair Shops
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,741 reviews for
Schaumburg Phone Repair Shops from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews114 years on Angie's List
BReviews116211 years on Angie's List
CReviews215 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Phone Repair Shops
$199 for a Complete Home Security System - No Contract RequiredMember price $199.00 Original price: .
$399 for a Home Security System (Self-installed)Member price $399.00 Original price: .
$499 for the Ultimate SimpliSafe Home Security SystemMember price $499.00 Original price: .
$299 for a Home Security SystemMember price $299.00 Original price: $349.92.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Phone Repair Articles
Phone Repair reviews in Schaumburg
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Fast and professional. These guys did a great job replacing the screen and installing screen protectors.
- Howard S.
Repairs were completed in less than an hour. Provider name locked. , the repair technician seemed very knowledgeable, polite and friendly. Will certainly use them again.
- tina M.
I recently heard about Provider name locked. which is near my home. I didn't have much faith my IPhone could be repaired. It had been bent between luggage while on a trip. The volume buttons weren't working well. I stopped by only hoping to confirm what I had worried about-that it was a goner. Immediately, the front desk Provider name locked. had the head tech take a look and after reviewing the situation, was pretty sure he could fix it. He explained the possible problems that might come up. I decided to go ahead, left it there, got a call a couple hours later, it was amazingly like new.
I love this place. It's clean, neat, professional. You can see the techs working on stuff. They have used laptops, computers, etc for sale and they buy the same.
- Cindy R.