Petco Animal Supplies Inc

Angie's List since April 2012

We’re here to help pet parents navigate pet parenthood by offering more than just pet supplies and services. We provide caring counsel that’s grounded in our WholePets™ philosophy, our complete care commitment to meeting the physical, mental, social and emotional needs of pets. When it comes to sharing a lifetime of moments with our pets, what can be more important? We believe it’s our duty to nurture the complete health and well-being of animals. Additional DBA - Petco....

11/15/2017

I'd give them an "A" for overall service. The price they could probably do a little better. They were good. Punctuality was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal grooming.

06/10/2016

CATEGORY pet stores

04/02/2015

I had a good experience and I like them.  They are very good with the animals.  You can pick up your pet if you feel that you will stand by the time and if you have a date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Petco Animal Supplies for animal grooming.  They did nails trimming and shampoo during the last visit.

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Petco Animal Supplies for animal grooming.  They did nails trimming and shampoo.

04/27/2012

The prices are pretty reasonable. They have a nice big store.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go here for all of my pet needs.

CATEGORY pet stores

Pet Store, Vaccinations, Animal Grooming, Dog Training, Self-Service Dog Wash, & Aquatics Department.