L A McMahon Window Washing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

538 Pratt Ave N

Schaumburg, IL 60193

Cost is determined by the job. Professional washers, all equipment supplied, and all work subject to on-site inspection. Tall ladder and parking fee may apply.Call for info or to schedule an appointment for work to be done.. Award winning. Additional DBA - McMahon Window Washing Inc - LA....

window cleaning (700)gutter cleaning (293)window replacement (54)pressure washing (16)screen repair (11)skylight installation (9)window tinting or film (1)

04/01/2020

LA McMahon cleaned every window in my house inside and out, including the screens. They were punctual, worked fast, and left the windows sparkling. I only wish I'd called them sooner. It was worth every penny. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

McMahon Window Washing would like to thank this customer for taking time to post this review. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing work again for you as needed.

12/10/2019

Mark did a great job communicating with me and gave me a more than fair price. Most companies will only go so high. I'm in a 3 story condo building and his guys came and took care of things quickly. Would definitely recommend them any day. Thank you so much again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

McMahon Window Washing would like to thank this customer for taking time to post this nice review. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing work again for you as needed.

10/15/2019

It went excellent. The worker arrived on time and did an excellent job removing all the mildew and dirt that had accumulated on the siding. He was polite and friendly. The cost was $125, minus a $10 coupon for a total of $115.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the north end of our house power washed.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

McMahon Window Washing would like to thank this customer for taking time to submit this review. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing work again for you as needed.

10/08/2019

It's a lot of money for 30 minutes work. I thought they'd have to take the downspouts off to clean but they didn't. All I saw was water coming out at the bottoms. Couldn't really tell if they are completely clear or just particular open. Plugged as a results of roofer blowing the roof clean after stripping and into the gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters & downspouts cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

09/14/2019

Great! Our windows look fantastic! They showed up on time, and were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

McMahon Window Washing would like to thank thus customer for taking time to submit this review. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing work again for you as needed.

09/08/2019

It went well but a little more expensive than I thought but overall I was pleased. There was a crew of 3 men and they were done in about an hour or so. They arrived earlier than anticipated but that was no problem and the results were terrific

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
12-14 windows & screens cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2019

07/12/2019

Service was professional and excellent. Pricing was very reasonable for the quality of service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window washing inside and out

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

07/12/2019

I always get Alexis to come out. They do a fantastic job, is conscientious and is a nice person to deal with. They came the day I wanted, they were punctual, and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

McMahon Window Washing would like to thank this customer for taking time to submit this review. We appreciate your business and are glad that you are always happy with the service Alexis provides.

06/19/2019

They arrived when they said they would, then they quickly cleaned and flushed the gutters and downspouts. Will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out gutters on second floor of home

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

06/10/2019

The guys came when I expected them. They got right to work. One worked inside and the other outside. They seemed very efficient. We have decorative grills on some of our windows and I agreed to take them down. They had to remove the one over the front door. It was sticking on one side but they got it. I forgot to remove the covering for a half circle window. They took care of that. It was a good e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and screens, inside and out after they hadn’t been done in 3 years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

McMahon Window Washing would like to thank this customer for taking time to submit this review. We appreciate you business and look forward to doing work again for you as needed.

Window washing. Power washing. Gutter cleaning.

Window tinting & replacement. Screen replacement. Gutters repair. Gutter covers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover