HI-Pro Masonry & Tuckpointing

A11 REVIEWS

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since July 2010

1038 Seaview CT

Schaumburg, IL 60193

HI Pro Masonry & Tuckpointing specializing in chimneys, brickwork & Tuckpointing. We do all types of masonary restoration....

Masonry (7)Chimney Sweep (5)Chimney Repair (2)Pressure Washing (1)Chimney Caps (1)

08/30/2019

Great Job! Great Work. Very Efficient, And Very Reasonable! I had Tuckpointing Repairs Done, Along With A Few Chipped Bricks, some rather severe. David, the owner, came up with an ingenious way of resolving the fact that others failed in addressing that finding like bricks was going to be a major obstacle. (I won't tell you how, that's their secret, but it cost nothing extra, and the fix was perfe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuckpointing and Brick Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

08/18/2019

Dave was very responsive to my needs. Showed up as promised and completed the work in a timely manner. Very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mortar joints ground out and replaced

02/21/2018

They did an excellent job and were very thorough. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing chimneys and surrounding brick

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

11/18/2017

Very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Sweep

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2017

04/04/2017

He did an excellent job , very clean work . Very responsible person , always response back over the ph . Keeps his time and he knows his work very well. I would highly recommend if anybody have any issue with masonry call HI PRO MASONARY. INC with full confidence . Their work speaks itself Farheen Kabir

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Their were some cracks in the smoke chamber of fire place.

CATEGORY masonry, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

10/14/2016

Contacted Dave and he came out to look at the job twice. He suggested that the batch of concrete he used was not the best and he no longer used that product. He suggested to use 5000 psi cement. His crew came over the weekend and demo'd, re-poured a new cap and re-grouted the top 8 rows of brick. They also swept the 2 chimneys. Dave also agreed to repair the other cap at a reduced price it the cap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Cap replacement on 1 chimney and chimney cleaning on 2 chimneys, I called Dave because he did this work for me 10 years ago and the work needed to be done again.

CATEGORY chimney sweep, chimney caps, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

09/22/2016

Of all the masons I contacted for this job, Dave was the first to respond. He came out to inspect the building the same day I called, and gave me a verbal quote before he left. He sent me an estimate via email the next day, with pictures of the spots that needed tuckpointing and detailed summary of what his services would include. All the other companies took several days, plus follow-ups before I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuckpointing on a 100+ year old building.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

06/10/2016

Very prompt response to request for a quote.  I offered to take pictures to send so he didn't have to make a trip, but he came before I even got the pictures taken.  Quote was reasonable so I said yes the same day.  Since it was a small job and I was in no hurry, I said I could be flexible, and he could fit it in at his convenience.  He was out the next day and completed the work.  One thing I wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had some weathered mortar at the base of the brick columns that separated our three garage doors. David tuckpointed the two areas.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2016

10/07/2015

They took the wall out just before we went on vacation and when we returned, the wall had been replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt short brick wall going alongside front stairs.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2015

02/06/2014

Dave, the owner, and a helper came back to add a little more brick around an electrical receptacle when the GFCI cover wasn't large enough to span the brick. Dave and crew went out of there way to do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed house front veneer brick and replaced with full brick face with limestone sills.  He had to cut brick around three large windows and front door. They cleaned -up and hauled all debris and scrap away.

CATEGORY chimney sweep, masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2013

Chimney rebuilds, brick home additions tuckpointing, caulking, pressure washing & masonary restoration.