CUNNINGHAM CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 16 Reviews

Cunningham Construction has been installing quality wood windows and doors for over thirty-five years in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. Family owned and operated since 1979. Dave &Tony take extreme pride in their craftsmanship and always guarantee the job will be done correctly....

Aseret Development Series LLC

04/11/2013

They did a great job!  I thought their price was right compared to other companies I had spoken with.  The were very polite and always cleaned up after their work.  I have never heard anything bad about them and I have also recommended them to my family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced 17 windows plus a sliding glass door for me.

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

05/20/2012

They started on the day they said they would, did an excellent job and finished in a timely fashion.  Dave and Tony gave suggestions that were greatly appreciated.  I am so happy with the finished product, it almost made the water damage worth the trouble.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cunningham Construction did some window and door replacement for me in the past and when I needed someone to remodel my basement after water damage, I called them.  The job included replacement of the affected wallboard, new windows,  wood trim, stair railing and electric.

CATEGORY remodeling, replacement windows, doors, basement remodeling

03/05/2012

Always punctual, professional and honest. They provided quality work and satisfaction is guaranteed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New wood windows through entire home interior, and replaced oak baseboards and oak doors throughout the entire house. I've used them over the last 20 years.

CATEGORY remodeling, replacement windows, doors

02/21/2012

We decided on Pella windows and Pella recommended Cunningham Construction.  They had done quite a few of their installations and their customers were very happy.  We asked for references and checked them.  We were expecting the first installation project to take several days, but Dave and Tony had it done in 2-1/2.  Their craftsmanship is unbeatable and their attention to detail is very welcomed. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cunningham Construction has done 3 projects for us: 2 installations of Pella Windows and a remodel of our kitchen, family room, laundry room and 1/2 bath.  With the window replacement, they had to re-side much of our home.  They added new insulation and matched our present siding.  We changed the size of some of our windows and they were wonderful in making sure the outside and the inside looked as though the windows had always been there.  We used Pella wood windows, but it was Dave's  installation expertise and detail to the finishes that made the projects a success. With the remodel,  Dave and Tony handled all the lighting, plumbing and drywall.  They had to take face-brick off the four sides of our fireplace and drywall it.  Dave also worked closely with our cabinet maker to insure that the range hood and lighting controls would fit once they installed the custom cabinets.  They handled the install of all the new fixtures in the bathroom and the stacking and installation of our washer/dryer.

CATEGORY remodeling, siding, replacement windows, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/19/2012

Dave Cunningham, has done replacement window work for 15 years. Work is always done promptly, neatly and professionally. Specializes in Pella windows, but can order and install other brands as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple dates 2006, 2008, & 2009. Replaced old windows in our Inverness home and replaced old windows in our daughter's townhome in Chicago.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Replacement Windows, Bay Windows, Garden Bay Windows, Installation of Front Doors, Sliding Doors and Storm Doors