Clar Electric Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

302 Pleasant Dr

Schaumburg, IL 60194

We have been in business since 1986. We are located in Schaumburg, IL. 3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Award winning....

Electrical (817)Lighting (278)Ceiling Fans (122)Landscaping - Lighting (19)Home Security Systems (3)Uncategorized (3)Generator (2)Roofing (1)

02/18/2020

Highly recommend this crew to anyone looking for any style of electric work. Jamie and his crew were polite, quick, and kept us in the loop. They gave is options along the way as to where they would recommend outlets to be placed and how the entire project was going. Everyone was super friendly, loved cats and I look forward to being them back in to add more ceiling lights to my entire condo.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Panel update, outlet update, ceiling lights and microwave outlet moved.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

Thank you for the business & the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

01/28/2020

Awesome - the work was done in a timely fashion and everyone was professional. I would definitely hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extra circuit

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

thank you very much for the business and the review it was a pleasure working with you

11/07/2019

It was excellent and the price was excellent too. They were very nice and courteous. They did the job and did it well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took down my chandelier.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

thank you for the review and The Business it was a pleasure working with you

08/29/2019

Jamie was old school customer service. Fantastic communicator. I wanted a larger service. Jamie said I didn’t need to spend the cash. He’d do it if I wanted it but, that I didn’t need it. His crew was on time, cleaned up, courteous. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical panel needed to be upgraded and replaced. Added 2 ceiling fans, 2 dimmers, a light fixture in the dining area and one in the kitchen

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Thank you for the business and the review

08/24/2019

He took his time to explain the issue with my bulbs and brought the switches up yo date. Also took the time to answer some other questions I had for future work. Great service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace dimmer switches

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Thank you for the business & the review. It was nice working with you.

07/27/2019

Jamie arrived within the agreed-on time window and completed the job very efficiently. Would definitely hire again for future electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old hallway ceiling lamp with new fixture that I had purchased.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Thank you for the business & the review. It was nice working with you.

06/26/2019

We had her flip the switches on the circuit breaker but that did not help. We contacted Jamie at Clar electrical and he stopped by the house late in the day, the same day we called. He found that the issue was simply that they needed to press a reset button. He did not charge for the stop and said he was on his way home. The house is very close to where the business is located. I am so thankful th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My tenant called and reported that 1/2 of the power was out on the lower level

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

Glad we could help. Thank you for the review.

05/26/2019

Jamie responded quickly to my request and came out promptly to give us an estimate. We agreed on what had to be done and had the work scheduled. His crew arrived on time, did the work promptly and cleaned up everything. I was impressed with both the responsiveness and punctuality of both Jamie and his crew. Jamie was easy to work with and explained clearly what had to be done. I will certainly hir...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical connections to gazebo

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

Thank you for the business and the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

04/27/2019

Jamie and his team were great! Despite a few challenges that our kitchen posed, they handled things well, and were very efficient. Jamie was incredibly responsive, and we appreciated that he came to check in on things later in the day. The entire process was smooth and professional. Also anytime questions came up on our end, Jamie would talk things through with us in clear, understandable terms (e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New/update electrical for kitchen remodel; add circuits for dishwasher; added lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

Thank you very much for the detailed review & the business. It was nice working with you.

04/08/2019

We called him on a Sunday and he came out right away, diagnosed the issue in seconds and performed the repair work immediately. He was here a total of 25 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical Outlet and Switch Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2019

Thank you for the business and the review it was a pleasure working with you.

Electrical Contracting.