Allmake Appliance Repair Inc

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since November 2002

Cost is determined by the job. Additional address - 6934 Crest Rd Darien, IL 60561. Additional DBA - Allmake Appliance Repair. Additional phones - (708) 579-5262, (630) 325-5100. Award winning....

Patriot Appliance Repair

Servicing Lake, Kane, DuPage, & Cook Counties. Patriot Appliance Repair is a Veteran owned business since 2020, specializing in appliance repair services. 100% percent of our employees are combat veterans, who honorably served our country. Our veterans have committed to honorably serving you and your home repair needs. Patriot Appliance Repair is dedicated to providing our customers with an affordable, guaranteed appliance repair. We repair standard appliances - both freestanding & built-in units & we work on old & new models alike. We offer FREE estimates with repair service. 24/7 Live operators available to take service calls. Patriot Appliance Repair services include refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, ovens, ranges, washers, dryers, disposals and hot water tanks. We repair Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Sears, Frigidaire, LG, Samsung, Bosch, Kitchen-Aid, Amana and many other brands (We do not service appliances manufactured by Haier, Astor, or Fisher & Paykel) Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Patriot Appliance Repair Making Appliances Great Again

Offers by Patriot Appliance Repair on Angie's List

11/03/2017

Very honest, actually talked me out of repairing it because it would have cost $800 and I can get a new one for not much more. Also gave me advice on which brand to buy so I don't have a repeat situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas range repaired.

09/04/2017

Great! Came sooner than originally scheduled. I've used them for years, never disappointed, he always goes above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer was making scraping noises. Also leaving some marks on my clothes. All fixed now.

05/16/2017

Great. I've used Allmake for years. Always reliable and they can fix just about anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stove repair.

04/28/2017

Excellent - the faulty piece was replaced and the microwave was functioning again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The upper Microwave portion of my Kitchenaid Range stopped working because of a faulty (hard to replace) switch in the microwave door.

04/13/2017

They did a great job. Fast, quality service. We can always depend on Almake.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired washing machine - replaced broken hose.

Appliance Repair – Large & Small