Roselle Electrical Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

21 W Pine St

Roselle, IL 60172

Our experienced team of skilled professionals provides expert electrical services for homes and businesses. We are a family owned business that is licensed, bonded and insured. Roselle Electric provides emergency service, 24 hours 7 days a week. When faced with electrical issues, it is best that you call and consult with a trained, licensed and professional electrical contractor like Roselle Electric. We are experts in the safety standards and our work will be sure to give you peace of mind that your home is safe guarded against electrical hazards. Dont fall short when it comes to the safety of your home, your hard-earned possessions, and most of all, your family. Our professional work is guaranteed and our promise is to help you sleep safer and sounder at night. Don't be fooled by a company that is able to offer a cheaper price because they operate without a license, or required permits, or don't carry adequate insurance. Roselle Electrical Services Inc. is a licensed contractor and obtains all municipal and state permits as required and our rates are competitive. We provide free estimates upfront so you know exactly what the charges will be before we do the work. We offer simple repairs to complete home rewiring and new construction. Additional address - PO Box 72172, Roselle, IL 60172. Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Bucket Truck Services....

Electrical (212)Lighting (56)Ceiling Fans (25)Home Security Systems (4)Appliance Repair (3)Landscaping - Lighting (3)Energy Efficiency Auditing (1)

02/19/2020

Jacob was professional and polite. He completed all the work and was very open and knowledgeable to answering our questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light Fixture replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

02/12/2020

a Roselle technician named Dan came out about a week ago and found the problem right away. We thought we needed all new wiring. He said no, not necessary. He did break up one circuit into 2 for our peace of mind. It really wasn't necessary. Dan came back and he had it done in 3 hours. He is terrific. He made our home safe again. The amount was so much less than we thought. Remember, we thought we ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rewire circuit

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

01/31/2020

Electrician came out and told us we should ask wireless box. That's it. He gave us quote but did not charge anything. I like it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Comcast told us we our house need fixed wire

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

11/04/2019

Great job, very nice people. Helped us to save money by giving us information necessary to purchase our own alarms. Work performed quickly and on time as scheduled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of interconnected smoke alarms and CO detectors for permit compliance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

10/02/2019

I have contracted the service(s) of Roselle Electric since 2004 and have never been disappointed. Prompt, efficient, meticulous in work completion and clean up, Dave and Jacob did a marvelous job in completing our requested tasks. Roselle Electric is a company whom you can trust unequivocally. I highly endorse Roselle Electric for any future electrical-related task(s).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wafer light installed in kitchen, additional breaker added for sump pump, ejector pump, and tankless water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

09/19/2019

Responsive, polite, quick, reasonably priced, professional. No complaints. I'm very happy with the work done and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Bathroom Exhaust Fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

09/13/2019

Excellent service. Having an older home with original and newer wiring, troubleshooting a problem can be tricky. Tim and Dan spent a good amount of time solving my problem properly and were not going to leave without knowing for certain it was taken care of. They care and left me in a comfortable position. Look forward to installing a home back up service with them this fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot circuit tripping breaker.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

08/24/2019

I requested a quote back in April (they advertise free quotes), I gave them a call around early August of this year. The lady answers, I explained to her that I wanted an appointment but I wasn’t sure if I would keep it and if it would still be ok to make it, she answered that it was fine that i could cancel anytime either way she would reach out to me on Friday (Appointment was that following Mon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Code violations repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

She called our company for a free estimate which she was provided. She accepted the proposal and set the work up for Monday, 8/19. She called on Friday, 8/16 and cancelled which was absolutely no problem at all. I understand that people have to cancel for various reasons. Days later she called and explained that the contractor/handyman who was putting in the windows did the electrical work. When s...

08/16/2019

Serviceman knew what he was doing and explained the procedure to me and gave a few tips on how to proceed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a circuit breaker.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

05/24/2019

After my pool company told me I needed to upgrade my breaker-box for an installation of a new pump, I called to see if I could have someone come out to take a look. Before coming out, they called to ask more questions about the supposed concerns I had mentioned. Through the process, they helped identify that there was no actual issue and spent around 30 minutes explaining in enough detail that I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Potential issue with external breaker box

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

Code violations correction, rewiring & remodeling, new construction wiring, service panel upgrades, change to breakers, lighting & repairs, pools & spas, ceiling fans & recessed-can lights, surge protectors, troubleshooting, 220 wiring, outdoor/security lighting & outlets, residential remodels & additions, appliance installations, under cabinet lighting, upgrade switches, outlets, child safety receptacles, smoke/carbon monoxide alarms, generator installations, & high-efficiency bulb installation