Suburban Seal Coating Inc.

A225 REVIEWS

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since May 2002

ROLLING MEADOWS, IL 60008

Our off-season and year-round services include, but are not limited to Junk Removal (basement, garage and attack organizing) Small local moves and residential snow removal. (snow removal is limited service area including Palatine, Arlington Heights, Rolling Meadows and Mount Prospect.)...

Asphalt Driveways (221)Coatings (5)

11/04/2019

Job was completed while I was at work on date I was promised. Everything came out fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal coat for 2 car driveway

06/15/2019

Went great. Contacted via Angies list message on a Wednesday and they came out Thursday. Thorough job, looks good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have asphalt driveway seal coated.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

10/23/2018

Fit us into a tight season-end schedule. Nice work. Fair price vs. local competitors who seemed to be marking up their quotes with an end-of-season “premium”.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential driveway seal coat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

10/04/2018

Larry did a good job, l communicated through Angies list email, it's probably quicker to call the company direct. They were curtious, on budget, completed job as stated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our driveway was seal coated.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

09/25/2018

Even though coating date was rescheduled, initial day of meeting and completion of job within a week of requesting proposal. Final cost as proposed. Workers very courteous and careful with application to keep within driveway borders.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Only required coating. Although a portion of driveway was damaged due to construction on roadway, and we are planning a move, sales rep did not encourage removing damaged area and sealing due to cost. I find that admirable in considering our finances.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

07/30/2018

Great Company to deal with Highly recommended would use again and have referred Larry and his team to my Neighbors

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal Coat New Driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

06/26/2018

Went as expected. The company did a good job and we are happy with there service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway yearly sealing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

Thank you for your business.

05/19/2018

They came a day early when nobody was home. They did send an email but it went to spam. Their truck was running too close to my house and melted a part of my siding. Since I wasn't home, I was told they didn't do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my driveway sealed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

Photo for Suburban Seal Coating Inc. - ., ROLLING MEADOWS, IL - 37081719
C

12/15/2017

Received a quick quote after calling them. Tough to get on their schedule after that - they are busy, that's good - but I had to call them three times to get an idea of when the work would be done. Each time I did, it's almost as if they didn't know I was on the list. The completed the work while I was away. Work was not messy and seemed well done. Until, after a closer look, there were streaks in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
seal coat driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

Photo for Suburban Seal Coating Inc. - ., ROLLING MEADOWS, IL - 36675800

11/16/2017

Very happy with the result, as always. We have used Seal Kote for a number of years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filling cracks and sealing my large asphalt driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2017

Commercial & Residential Seal Coating. Crack Sealing. Parking Lot Line Striping. Asphalt & Pothole Repairs. Driveway Paving.

NA